Kijk op onze speciale pagina met aanbestedingen van medisch materiaal in verband met de coronacrisis.
Verenigd Koninkrijk-Birmingham: Drukwerk en aanverwante producten
Aankondiging van een opdracht
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende dienst
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
Framework Agreement for External Print and Digital Services
This tender is to establish a framework agreement for external print and digital services. The duration of the framework agreement will be four (4) years at a maximum; three (3) years initial period with option of extending for period of 12 months.
External print and digital services is for the provision of a fully outsourced solution which enables the strategic management of prints and digital services. The framework agreement will comprise the entire services for external print and digital services including: supply of goods or services, stock management, storage, pick and pack, despatch and management information. This framework agreement will cover the complete service to optimise, manage and produce an organisations external print requirements including the production of reprographics (Artwork and Design), printing and personalisation of documents, finishing and binding and stock management. Moreover, the framework agreement is designed to support those participating authorities who want to migrate from a traditional in-house print process to the appointment of strategic supplier for all external print and associated service requirements and the successful supplier will be required to support the participating authority through generating concepts to production.
Terms and conditions/activity based income (ABI)
The terms and conditions of this framework agreement and any resulting call-off contract is appended to the ITT. These terms include provisions requiring the payment by the supplier of an ABI management charge in consideration of the award of this framework agreement, the management and administration by HTE of the overall contract structure and associated documentation, as well as the requirement to submit regular management information to HTE.
Submission of expressions of interest and procurement information
This exercise will be conducted on the HTE Bravo portal. Candidates wishing to be considered must register expressions of interest as follows: register on the HTE portal at https://healthtrusteurope.bravosolution.co.uk. Login to the portal with username/password. Click the SQs/ITTs Open to All Suppliers link. These are the SQs/ITTs open to any registered supplier. Click on the relevant SQ/ ITT to access the content. Click the Express Interest button at the top of the page. This will move the SQ/ITT into your My SQs/My ITTs page. You can access any attachments by clicking Buyer Attachments in the SQ/ITT Details box. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the SQ/ITT. Submit your reply using the Submit Response button at the top of the page. If you require any further advice, contact the Bravo eTendering Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org Sid4Gov HTE utilises the sid4gov supplier information database. Candidates should register on sid4gov at https://sid4gov.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/organisation/register and submit their sid4gov company profile for publication on the database. Candidates already registered on sid4gov must ensure information is up to date. Where access to sid4gov is unavailable, please contact the sid4gov helpdesk at email@example.com Please note that sid4gov does not prepopulate any fields of the SQ on HTE's Bravo portal. Candidates must complete the qualification and technical envelopes of the SQ in Bravo in full.
Option of extending for one (1) period of 12 months.
Afdeling III: Juridische, economische, financiële en technische inlichtingen
HTE may request such information as may be requested pursuant to Regulation 58 of the Public Contracts Regulations. Details are provided in the eligibility envelope.
HTE may request such information as may be requested pursuant to Regulation 58 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. Details are provided in the pre-qualification questionnaire.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen
The bodies to whom the use of this framework agreement will be open include all contracting authorities in the UK as defined in Regulation 2 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 as may be updated from time to time. In particular, the following entities in the UK (particularly those of a health and/or social care nature) are envisaged as framework agreement users.
1) All National Health Service (NHS) bodies in England, including but not limited to:
(i) acute trusts (as listed at: http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/pages/acutetrustlisting.aspx);
(ii) health and care trusts (as listed at: http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/CareTrustListing.aspx);
(iii) mental health trusts (as listed at: http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/MentalHealthTrustListing.aspx);
(iv) clinical commissioning groups (as listed at: http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/CCGListing.aspx);
(v) ambulance trusts (as listed at: http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/CareTrustListing.aspx);
(vi) area teams (as listed at: http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/AreaTeamListing.aspx);
(vii) special health authorities (http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/SpecialHealthAuthorityListing.aspx);
(viii) NHS England; and
(ix) clinical senates and strategic clinical networks.
2) All NHS bodies in Wales, including but not limited to all:
(i) health boards;
(ii) NHS trusts;
(iii) the national delivery group;
(iv) community health councils; and
(v) NHS Wales shared services partnership (as listed at http://www.wales.nhs.uk/nhswalesaboutus/structure).
3) All NHS bodies in Northern Ireland (known as Health and Social Care), including but not limited to:
(i) health and social care trusts (as listed at: http://online.hscni.net/?s=trusts);
(ii) health agencies (as listed at: http://online.hscni.net/?s=health+agencies);
(iii) hospitals (as listed at: http://online.hscni.net/?s=hospitals); and
(iv) the health and social care board.
4) Social enterprises undertaking some or all of the previous service provider functions of contracting authorities in relation to health and/or social care services (including charitable incorporated organisations, cooperatives, industrial and provident societies and community interest companies listed on the Companies House WebCheck service).
5) Ministerial departments and non-ministerial departments of central government, nondepartmental agencies and other public bodies, and public corporations (as listed at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations).
6) Devolved governmental and parliamentary organisations within the UK, including but not limited to the Scottish Government, Scottish Parliament, and Scottish public bodies (as listed at: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Government/publicbodies/about/Bodies), as well as the Welsh Government, Welsh Assembly and Welsh unitary authorities (as listed at: http://www.assembly.wales/en/abthome/role-of-assembly-how-itworks/pages/governanceofwales.aspx).
7) All local authorities (as listed at: http://local.direct.gov.uk/LDGRedirect/Start.do?mode=1).
8) The Ministry of Defence (as detailed at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-ofdefence). This list includes each organisation's successors and assigns, any equivalent organisations and associated organisation created due to any organisational changes. This agreement will be open to any bodies or organisations operating in the UK of a health, and/or social care nature or which have a similar procurement need, and/or any UK based central government authority listed at Annex I of Directive 2014/24/EU, in respect of any goods or services to any of the above listed organisations.
HTE will incorporate a standstill period at the point information on the award of the contract is communicated to tenderers. That notification will provide full information on the award decision. The standstill period, which will be for a minimum of 10 calendar days, provides time for unsuccessful tenderers to challenge the award decision before the contract is entered into.