We gebruiken cookies om deze site voor u gebruiksvriendelijker te maken. Lees hoe we cookies gebruiken en hoe u uw instellingen kunt aanpassen.
Duitsland-Eschborn: Diensten in verband met economische hulp aan het buitenland
Aankondiging van een opdracht
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende dienst
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
81233187 — Investment Partnership with Tunisia
In the context of the G20-Compact with Africa Initiative, German development cooperation implements, on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the German-Tunisian Investment Partnership with the overall aim to strengthen the processes and mechanisms of the newly established Tunisia Investment Authority (TIA).
This call for proposal seeks support to strengthen key processes and mechanisms such as the creation of a diagnostic unit for investment prospection and promotion, the development of scoring and diagnostic tools, the identification of high potential sectors for investment, the identification and support of lead investors and the development and implementation of training (incl. e-training) approaches for TIA staff and other relevant agencies.
GIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
A selection will be made under all eligible participants based on the following criteria:
1) Capacity Building of Investment Authorities/ Agencies (20 %);
2) Organisational development in the area of investment promotion (10 %);
3) Investment/ investor surveillance (15 %);
4) Scoring and diagnostic tools in the area of investment promotion (10 %);
5) Training, coaching/ e-learning approaches for staff in the area of investment promotion (15 %);
6) Regional experience in Northern Africa (20 %);
7) Experience of development projects (ODA-financed) (10 %).
Afdeling III: Juridische, economische, financiële en technische inlichtingen
1) Trading name and address, commercial register number;
2) Eligibility declaration that no grounds for exclusion in Section 123, 124 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition (GWB) apply;
3) Eligibility declaration subcontractors if applicable;
4) Association clause if applicable.
1) Average annual turnover for the last 3 years at least 800 000,00 EUR;
2) Number of employees as at 31.12 of the previous year at least 10 persons.
1) At least 2 reference projects in the technical field development and management of private investments projects and/or organizational development of investment promotion agency and/or business intelligence and at least 1 reference projects in the region Northern Africa in the last 3 years;
2) The technical assessment is only based on reference projects with a minimum commission value of 300 000 EUR.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen
The communication to this tender will only take place via the bidder tool.
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as
1) The applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the Contracting Authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected;
2) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the Contracting Authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice;
3) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the Contracting Authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids;
4) More than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the Contracting Authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.