We gebruiken cookies om deze site voor u gebruiksvriendelijker te maken. Lees hoe we cookies gebruiken en hoe u uw instellingen kunt aanpassen.
Aankondiging van een opdracht – speciale sectoren
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende instantie
Adres van het kopersprofiel: https://eu.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/290627
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
The Air Navigation Service Provider in Denmark, Naviair, wants to procure and put into operation one State-of-The-Art Mode S Secondary Surveillance Radar (hereinafter referred to as MSSR Mode S), to be established at Esbjerg Airport (EKEB).
Naviair is entitled to limit the number of candidates who are pre-qualified. Naviair will select 3 candidates who are deemed to provide the best basis for competition. The selection of candidates will be based on an evaluation of the documentation submitted in accordance with section III.1.2 — III.1.3 (the candidates having the most robust economy and also the majority and most relevant references in relation to the equipment required is preferred).
A radome, spareparts and service agreement.
SDM PJ 2015_227_AF3_A
Afdeling III: Juridische, economische, financiële en technische inlichtingen
In the ESPD the economic operator must deliver information on the specific yearly turnover in the business area covered by the contract for the recent 3 financial years.
The economic operator must deliver information on the following financial ratios for the recent 3 financial years:
— profit margin/ratio,
— Return Of Investment (ROI),
— solvency ratio,
— liquidity ratio,
— Return On Equity (ROE).
In case the information concerning turnover or financial ratios are not available for the entire period required, the economic operator must state in the ESPD the date on which the economic operator was set up or started trading.
The economic operator must deliver information of the principal similar deliveries as covered by this tender for the recent 3 years (specified by contract amount, numbers of radars, specific type of radars, recipients and period of delivery).
The economic operator must deliver information of the technical facilities and measures for ensuring quality and its study and research facilities.
The economic operator must deliver information on the educational and professional qualifications held by the economic operator, and its managerial staff.
The economic operator must deliver information on whether he is able to provide the required certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to the technical specifications or standards, which are set out in the procurement documents.
The economic operator must deliver information of support services.
A candidate is automatically excluded if:
1) He fails to demonstrate expertise in Radar technology and ANSP operational technological issues, as demonstrated by, for example:
(i) References to experienced employees considered experts in Radar technology;
(ii) References to experienced employees considered experts in ANSP operational technological issues;
(iii) References to works on white papers, technology papers, recognized standards, etc., done by the candidate or current or former candidate employees;
2) He fails to provide evidence for organized company structure and systematic work processes, as demonstrated by, for example:
(i) Certification by recognized standards such as ISO 9001;
(ii) EUROCAE standards such as ED-153;
(iii) Ample justification for non-adherence to accepted standard and practices;
3) Young and startup companies (younger than 3 years old) are excluded unless a very good case is made for the trustworthiness of the company (e.g. in terms of ANSP technology experience, new company identity from older experienced companies, etc.);
4) No delivered Radars in operation/operational tests/operational trials;
5) He fails to demonstrate that he has delivered Radars within the past 3 years;
6) He fails to be able to provide day time support (Monday — Friday 9:00-15:00 CET).
It will be a condition in the contract that the economic operator shall supply an unconditional and irrevocable bank guarantee for any prepayments received under the contract.
If the contract is awarded to a consortium, the participants shall assume joint and several liability and appoint a common agent who represents and acts on behalf of the participating parties.
In addition, the application should be accompanied by the information required under items III.1.2, III.1.3 and III.1.4 with respect to all participants of the consortium.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen
The economic operator must fill in the ESPD document which can be found in the tender management system mentioned in section 1. When the ESPD has been filled in please upload the document to the tender management system.
Applications for pre-qualification must be submitted through the tender management system mentioned in section I.
As a consequence of Danish Act No. 593 of 2.6.2016 on the enforcement of procurement rules, etc. there are following deadlines for lodging of appeals in Denmark:
Complaints about not being pre-qualified shall be submitted to “Klagenævnet for Udbud” (Board of Appeal) within 20 calendar days from the day following the day on which the contracting entity has sent a notification with an explanation of the decision to interested applicants who have been pre-qualified. In other situations, the complaint against the tender or the decision must be submitted to “Klagenævnet for Udbud” before:
1) 45 days after the contracting entity has published a notice in the Official Journal stating that the contracting entity has entered into a contract. The period is calculated from the day following the day on which notice has been published;
2) 30 calendar days from the day following the day on which the contracting entity informed the tenderers that a contract based on a framework contract with reopening of competition or a dynamic purchasing system has been signed, if notification is given a brief explanation of the relevant reasons for the decision;
3) 6 months after the entity has signed a framework agreement — calculated from the day after the day onwhich the contracting entity informed the tenderers and candidates, cf. § 2 (2);
4) 20 calendar days from the day following the day on which the contracting entity has announced the decision according to the Danish law of procurement (No. 1564 of 15.12.2015) § 185 (2) second sentence.
At the latest at the same time as an appeal is sent to “Klagenævnet for Udbud”, the appellant shall in writing inform the contracting entity that the complaint will be sent to “Klagenævnet for Udbud”, and whether the complaint is filed during the standstill period referred to in § 3. If the appeal has not been lodged in the stand-stillperiod, the appellant must also state whether it is requested that the appeal is granted delaying effect pursuant to § 12 (1).