We gebruiken cookies om deze site voor u gebruiksvriendelijker te maken. Lees hoe we cookies gebruiken en hoe u uw instellingen kunt aanpassen.
Ierland-Ballsbridge: IT-diensten: adviezen, softwareontwikkeling, internet en ondersteuning
Aankondiging van een opdracht – speciale sectoren
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende instantie
Adres van het kopersprofiel: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/219
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
PI Application Support
The current PI system is made up of several different PI applications sitting on a suite of Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 R2 Servers. It is a 3000 tag PI system with approximately 40 active C37.118 data streams.
Work has recently been completed by our existing support partner to split the workload of the AF/PI Vision server onto 2 Windows 2012 servers and to move PI software to latest versions. A health check was also carried out for the whole system.
EirGrid needs to procure a certified OSIsoft support partner to supply a full suite of IS services relating to the PI System including:
— support and maintenance of the PI system,
— project delivery,
— provide consultancy,
— develop and maintain custom solutions, some of which will utilise AFSDK,
— formal user training.
Interested parties are referred to the information memorandum and PQQ attached to this notice.
—— admin of PI System/database/access management,
—— hardware monitoring/PI patching management,
—— licencing/tag management,
—— software updates,
—— display updates,
—— training materials for users available through portal,
—— support will be required during normal business hours, 8:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. Support may be required for 24/7 365 days per year and ability to move to this structure must also be demonstrated.
— project delivery
— provide consultancy:
—— on the PI System, architecture and its associated interfaces, best value for money licensing arrangements, telecoms and best practice methods in regard to data acquisition, analysis, system architecture and interconnection with existing systems/roadmap for future growth.
The current system is made up of several different PI applications sitting on 2 Windows 2012 and 6 Windows 2008 Servers.
The successful Tender will need to have capability to deliver future projects e.g.:
— implement health check and roadmap recommendations
— move existing Windows 2008 Live servers x 6 to Windows version agreed in roadmap
— move existing DR site located in Dublin to Belfast
— may need to work with other vendors in the delivery of any future services.
Interested parties are referred to the information memorandum and PQQ attached to this notice
Interested parties are referred to the Information Memorandum and PQQ attached to this notice
The contract start date is expected to be around June 2019 and the Framework Agreement period will be for an initial duration of 4 Years with an option to extend annually for up to a further 4 years, subject always to the satisfactory performance of the supplier.
Afdeling III: Juridische, economische, financiële en technische inlichtingen
Interested parties are referred to the Information Memorandum and PQQ attached to this notice.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie)only. Registration is free of charge. The Contracting Authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service;
3) The Contracting Authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers;
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
5) It will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant and are in a position to produce a valid tax clearance certificate or eTax Clearance from the Revenue Commissioners when requested;
6) If for any reason it is not possible to award the contract one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, the Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract to the next ranked tenderer as appropriate;
7) At its absolute discretion, the Contracting Authority may elect to terminate this procurement process or any contract awarded.
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words “or equivalent” will always be appended.
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the Contracting Authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
Precise information on deadline(s) for review procedures:
The Contracting Authority will not conclude this contract to which a standstill period applies in accordance with Council Directive 2014/25/EU, until after the expiry of the standstill period which commences on the day following the date of notification on concerned candidates and tenderers. The duration of the standstill period will be 14 calendar days where notifications are sent electronically or by fax and 16 calendar days where these are sent by any other means. The statutory instrument mentioned above provides that review procedures are available in the High Court to a person who has or has had an interest in obtaining the reviewable public contract and alleges that he or she has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed by an infringement of the law in relation in this contract.