Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación. Más información sobre cómo usamos las cookies y cómo puede cambiar su configuración.
Irlanda-Maynooth: Equipos de radio, televisión, comunicaciones y telecomunicaciones y equipos conexos
Anuncio de adjudicación de contrato
Resultados del procedimiento de contratación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Direcciones de internet:
Dirección principal: http://www.maynoothuniversity.ie
Dirección del perfil de comprador: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/1180
Apartado II: Objeto
Supply of Radiospace Communications Equipment to Maynooth University
The Contracting Authority proposes to engage in a competitive process for supply of equipment that can provide signal analysis and signal generation for the higher frequency bands, with particular emphasis at 24-31 and 71-86 GHz. The Contracting Authority also wishes to consider options for the provision of a vector-network-analyser that may be integrated into the test framework.
Maynooth, Co. Kildare
Please see RFT document for details.
This project is Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) funded
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado V: Adjudicación de contrato
Dirección de internet: www.rohde-schwarz.com
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The Contracting Authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service;
3) The Contracting Authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers;
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
5) It will be a condition of award that tenderers are tax compliant;
6) If for any reason it is not possible to admit to the Framework Agreement one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, or having awarded a contract under the Framework Agreement the appointed service provider fails to meet their obligations, the Contracting Authority reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to join the Framework Agreement and deliver the contract as appropriate to the circumstances pertaining to the framework;
7) At its absolute discretion, the Contracting Authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, the Framework Agreement or any contract awarded under the Framework Agreement at any time;
8) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the Contracting Authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of tender responses with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, tenderers are advised to ensure that they return fully completed tender responses in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition;
9) Please note that tenders must be submitted electronically via the www.etenders.gov.ie postbox facility. If tenderers are unsure how to use this please contact the eTenders Helpdesk for assistance. Their number is 021 243 92 77.
Please consult with your own legal advisers.