Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación. Más información sobre cómo usamos las cookies y cómo puede cambiar su configuración.
Reino Unido-Flintshire: Paquetes de software y sistemas de información
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Direcciones de internet:
Dirección principal: www.flintshire.gov.uk
Dirección del perfil de comprador: https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0419
Apartado II: Objeto
Support and Maintenance of Avaya Telephone System
Flintshire County Council's ICT department is seeking to establish a contract with a suitably qualified and capable company to provide design, procurement, installation, maintenance and support service for the Councils Avaya Telephony Infrastructures.
Flintshire County Council.
The original contract will be for a period of 36 months. There will be an option to extend for a further 12 months.
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Electronically via PROACTIS.
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
Further notice will be provided approximately 6 months before the end of the contract/contract extension if used.
1) Login to PROACTIS at https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com
2) If you are already registered on the Proactis portal please Login and start at Step 14 of these instructions if not go to Step 3;
3) Click the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the window;
4) Enter your correct Organisation Name, address and Primary Contact Details. You will need to create the Organisation ID and User Name. If you have a generic email address for your organisation e.g. email@example.com then please use this as the primary contact email address;
5) Please make a note of the Organisation ID and User Name, then click “Register”;
6) You will receive an email asking you to “Click here to activate your account”. This takes you to enter organisation details;
7) Please enter the information requested, click the “>” on the screen and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details;
8) In the Classification screen please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV codes) that appear in the tender notice. Please ensure that the selected codes are relevant to your business to ensure that you get notification of opportunities that are of interest;
9) In the Buyers screen please select Denbighshire County Council (you may register with other organisations if you wish);
10) In the Primary Contact Details screen please ensure that all information is complete (please see Note 4 above);
11) Accept the Terms and Conditions and then click “>”. This takes you to the Welcome window;
12) In the Finish screen please enter a new password and note all your Login details for future reference;
13) Now click “Complete Registration” and you will enter the Supplier Network page;
14) On the centre of the screen click “Opportunities”. This will take you to the list of current opportunities available to you;
15) Click the “>” that relates to this notice, this will take you into the PQQ or Tender Request and click “Register Interest”. Note there may be several opportunities that appear on this screen, please ensure that you select the correct one;
16) In the “Your Opportunities” screen please note the closing time and date for completion of the relevant project. Please review the “Items” tab (Tender stage only) and the Documents tab (PQQ and Tender stages) as there will be information relating to the project held here. The documents are accessed by clicking the down arrow underneath the General tab. Please ensure that you download all documents to your PC as you will be required to complete and upload some of them as part of your submission. There are instructions on how to complete your submission in the guidance for bidders document;
17) You can now either create your response”, or “Decline” this opportunity.
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver Community Benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The Community Benefits included in this contract are:
Detailed in the tender documentation.
Dirección de internet: www.flintshire.gov.uk