We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
You may get an error message when trying to access the notices listed hereafter. If that is the case, please use the alternative links provided below. We are working on solving the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
716246-2023 - https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:716246-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML
719591-2023 - https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:719591-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML
724690-2023 - https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:724690-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML
731050-2023 - https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:731050-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML
You may also use the following structure to build the URL of the notices concerned:
https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:NNNNNN-2023:PDFS:LL:HTML, (example: https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:719591-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML), but please bear in mind that only the original language version of the notice is available
There is a bug affecting the way URLs are displayed in eForms notices. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, we suggest that you remove the comma (or any other special character) that appears at the end of the URL. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
United Kingdom-Telford: Network cabling
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
The goods and Services required will cover the design, supply, delivery, setting to work, installation and commissioning of the ICT infrastructure associated with the existing or new location works.
The DPS Suppliers shall supply and install services in line with the detail in the Schedule of Requirements (Specification).
Telford and Wrekin.
The DPS framework has no end date until such time as the Specification is no longer fit for purpose.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Selection Questionnaire details the requirements for appointment to the framework.
Compliance to the specification and terms and conditions.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SME's). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Suppliers must read through this set of instructions and follow the process to access, correspond and respond to this opportunity.
If you experience any difficulties at any time during the tender process please contact the Delta eSourcing Helpdesk on call 0845 270 7050 or email email@example.com.
The information and/or documents for this opportunity are available on:
– https://www.delta-esourcing.com/delta. You must register on this site to respond, if you are already registered you will not need to register again, simply use your existing username and password. Please note there is a password reminder link on the homepage.
Suppliers must log in, go to your Response Manager and add the following Access Code: F2K3G3WWCK.
Please ensure you follow any instruction provided to you here.
– communication will only be accepted via ‘email the buyer’ through the tender box.
– written replies will be provided to all inquiries and any points of clarification or information will be circulated to prospective tenderers via the Delta email system.
– the deadline for submitting your responses is Monday 15th January 2017 at 12noon.
– your Selection Questionnaire must be completed and submitted electronically by using the tender box through www.delta-esourcing.com
– the Tender documents are also available on-line Access code: F2K3G3WWCK.
– please ensure that you allow yourself at least 2 hours when responding to this invite prior to the closing date and time, especially if you have to upload multiple documents.
– if you are uploading multiple documents you will have to individually load one document at a time or you can opt to zip all documents in an application like WinZip. No other method of submission will be accepted.
If you experience any technical difficulties please contact the Delta eSourcing Helpdesk on:
– – telephone: 0845 270 7050, or,
– – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
GO Reference: GO-20171211-PRO-11554623.