Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
Alemania-Eschborn: Servicios TI: consultoría, desarrollo de software, Internet y apoyo
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
Internal Audit Management Software
(a) familiarize themselves with the current internal audit service business processes, functional requirements, internal auditing standards, policies, guidelines, rules and internal audit procedure manuals;
(b) design, develop and implement the bespoke integrated internal audit management software in line with the specifications attached;
(c) train all internal auditors in the use and management of the software;
(d) train and equip a core team of internal auditors to provide technical support after the software has been delivered.
00000 Malawi, Area 10, Plot Number 319, Mtendere Drive 00000 Malawi.
The expected outputs of the consultancy are as follows:
(a) inception report which outlines an approach to the assignment;
(b) an implementation plan which specifies, among others, timelines, key tasks and milestones;
(c) solution design documentation;
(d) solution source code;
(e) user acceptance test report;
(f) user guide/operational manual;
(g) technical support team manual;
(h) training report for all internal auditors;
(i) training report for the internal audit core team responsible for technical support;
(j) project completion report.
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Average annual turnover for the last 3 financial years (last but 4 financial year can be included in case of invitation to tender held within 6 months of end of last financial year). At least xxx EUR.
Number of employees as at 31.12. of the previous year. At least xx persons
Technical experience in:
1) Audit experience/team leader;
2) Data base experience;
3) Soft ware development experience.
Regional experience in the region Africa
Experience of development projects (ODA-financed).
At least 3 reference projects in the technical experience and at least 3 reference projects in the region Africa.
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
The communication takes place exclusively via the project area of the portal.
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as:
1) The applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the contracting authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected;
2) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice;
3) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids;
4) More than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the contracting authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.