There is a bug affecting the way URLs are displayed in eForms notices. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, we suggest that you remove the comma (or any other special character) that appears at the end of the URL. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Spain-Torrejón de Ardoz: Data Storage Devices and Maintenance Service
Public procurement rules of the European Union Satellite Centre
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Data Storage Devices and Maintenance Service
The objective of this call for tenders is to award a contract for the supply and maintenance of disk shelves and data storage devices for SatCen’s classified and unclassified networks.
SatCen's premises (Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain).
The objective of this call for tenders is to award a contract for the acquisition of the following data storage devices and disk shelves, to be installed in the SatCen’s classified and unclassified networks:
• Two (2) SSD disk shelves, 12G, 24x960GB.
• Four (4) DSK disk shelves, 12G, 12x8TB, 7.2K.
• Four (4) IOM 12GB SAS Modules.
• Four (4) FAS8200 HBA SAS 4-ports.
• One (1) pair of data storage systems, FAS2720, HA, 12x4TB, Base Bundle, 36 months.
Additionally, the contract will cover the provision of the following services:
• the installation, configuration and start-up of the data storage devices, to be performed at the SatCen’s premises.
• maintenance service for the SSD and DSK disk shelves until 30 November 2022.
• 3 (three)-year maintenance service for the FAS2720 data storage system.
• Non-returnable disk service for 1 SSD disk shelf and for 2 DSK disk shelves.
The tender documents indicate the characteristics of the required devices and services.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
By video conference
Section VI: Complementary information