United Kingdom-Liverpool: Furniture
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: https://www.gov.uk/ccs
Address of the buyer profile: https://crowncommercialservice.bravosolution.co.uk
Section II: Object
Supply, Delivery and Installation of Furniture and Associated Services
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) as the Authority intends to put in place a Pan Government Collaborative Agreement for the provision of [Furniture and associated services] to be utilised by Central Government Departments and all other UK Public Sector Bodies, including Local Authorities, Health, Police, Fire and Rescue, Education and Devolved Administrations. [It is intended that this commercial agreement will be the recommended vehicle for all in scope requirements of UK Central Government.] The initial position, subject to engagement, is for a Lot structure that covers:
— office furniture,
— residential furniture,
— education furniture,
— outdoor furniture,
— storage fit-out solutions,
— secure furniture, and
— laboratory furniture.
The lotting structure of this framework will be determined as a result of the engagement process, and will be confirmed within the contract notice, as will the est value of the agreement.
The initial position, subject to engagement, is for a Lot structure that covers:
The lotting structure of this framework will be determined as a result of the engagement process.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The intention of this PIN is to:
1) Inform that CCS are to consider an exercise to set up a contracting vehicle as described at section II.1.4);
2) Gauge market interest in this procurement;
3) Identify suppliers who would like to participate in the engagement process, including webinars, surveys and meetings;
4) To participate in the engagement and to register for regular updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Information related to the project will be uploaded to the CCS RM6119 webpage: https://ccs-agreements.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/node/7597
Please note that the date of the OJEU is subject to change.
CCS will use an eSourcing system for this competition and reserves the right to use an electronic auction. The eSourcing system we will use is https://crowncommercialservice.bravosolution.co.uk
Please note that, to register, you must have a valid DUNS number (as provided by Dun and Bradstreet) for the organisation which you are registering, who will be entering into a contract if invited to do so.
Information on certificates required in public procurement in the EU