Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
United Kingdom-London: Legal services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
GEN_20_28 The Provision of Legal Services: Constitutional and Public Law and Local Public Audit Law
Legal advice for constitutional and public law and local public audit law.
This tender has been divided into two lots.
Lot 1: Constitutional and Public Law,
Lot 2: Local Public Audit Law.
Further details can be found in the ITT documents.
Constitutional and Public Law
Legal Advice relating to the C&AG/NAO’s constitutional position and statutory powers – including but not limited to:
• interpretation of C&AG/NAO's existing powers and responsibilities (for example: financial audit; value for money examinations and Comptroller function);
• proposed/draft legislation impacting on C&AG/NAO's powers and responsibilities (both UK and devolved legislation);
• relationship between the C&AG, the NAO and Parliament;
• C&AG's discretion and independence;
• C&AG as an Officer of the House of Commons;
• parliamentary privilege.
Advice relating to existing and draft legislation of relevance to the C&AG/NAO's operational and audit activities - including but not limited to:
• application and compliance with statutory regimes (for example: Freedom of Information; Environmental Information Regulations; subject access requests; data protection; money laundering; judicial review; equality and inclusion);
• interpretation and guidance regarding the implications of public law matters for the C&AG/NAO's work (for example: commercial sensitivity; national security; confidentiality; tax law; defamation and discovery; legal privilege and subjudice questions; EU exit, EU law; devolution and Covid-19 related matters).
Initial period of 48 months with the option to extend for a further period of 24 months.
To respond to this opportunity please click here: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/82R9T84E65
Local Public Audit Law
• Legal advice Including but not limited to:
— supporting and advising on matters relating to the C&AG’s Code of Audit Practice and guidance to local auditors;
— providing guidance and advice on all aspects of the local public audit regime in England;
— assisting the NAO in responding to queries from audit firms and other correspondents on the interpretation of public law, audit law and the legal framework applicable to local public bodies;
— advising on anticipated/actual changes in relevant primary and secondary legislation and regulations, including any implications of EU exit, devolution and Covid-19.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Go reference: GO-20201021-PRO-17259613