Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Belgium-Brussels: Purchase and maintenance of a large format UV/LED printing table and a digital cutting table
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Purchase and maintenance of a large format UV/LED printing table and a digital cutting table
This contract concerns:
— the purchase of a large format UV/LED printing table, and a compatible digital cutting table with printer,
— the associated maintenance services and the purchase of consumables.
EU administrative appropriations
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The tenderer must enclose with its tender all the documents and information required in point III.1) 'Conditions for participation' of this notice and listed in Annex I 'Checklist of documents to be completed and provided' to the tender specifications.
Section IV: Procedure
Office pour les infrastructures et la logistique — Bruxelles, Cours Saint-Michel 23, 1040 Bruxelles, BELGIUM.
See point 4.3 of the invitation letter.
Section VI: Complementary information
108 months after the award.
1) The tender specification and additional documents (including questions and answers) will be available at the following Internet address: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=5458 - The website will be updated regularly and it is the responsibility of the tenderers to check for updates and changes during the opening period of the invitation to tender;
2) for British candidates or tenderers: please be aware that after the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the EU, the rules of access to EU procurement procedures of economic operators established in third countries will apply to candidates or tenderers established in the United Kingdom depending on the outcome of negotiations. If such access is not provided for by the legal provisions in force, candidates or tenderers from the United Kingdom could be excluded from the procurement procedure;
3) For further information on participating in invitations to tender and on the sequence of procedures for public procurement at the OIB, please consult the 'Guide for tenderers' and the brochure 'Doing business with the European Commission', accessible via the link: http://ec.europa.eu/oib/procurement_fr.htm
4) The contract consists of a 12-month direct contract for the purchase of the large format UV/LED printing table and the digital cutting table, and a 120-month framework contract for related maintenance services, as well as for the purchase of consumables. The 2 contracts will be awarded to the same contractor;
5) A mandatory site visit will be held in accordance with the terms provided for in point 4.2 of the invitation to tender.
Within 2 months of the plaintiff being notified or, failing this, of the date on which it became known to the plaintiff. A complaint made to the European Ombudsman neither suspends this period nor opens a new period for lodging appeals.