We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
You may get an error message when trying to access the notices listed hereafter. If that is the case, please use the alternative links provided below. We are working on solving the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
716246-2023 - https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:716246-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML
719591-2023 - https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:719591-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML
724690-2023 - https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:724690-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML
731050-2023 - https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:731050-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML
You may also use the following structure to build the URL of the notices concerned:
https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:NNNNNN-2023:PDFS:LL:HTML, (example: https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:719591-2023:PDFS:FI:HTML), but please bear in mind that only the original language version of the notice is available
There is a bug affecting the way URLs are displayed in eForms notices. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, we suggest that you remove the comma (or any other special character) that appears at the end of the URL. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Belgium-Brussels: Purchase and maintenance of a large format UV/LED printing table and a digital cutting table
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Purchase and maintenance of a large format UV/LED printing table and a digital cutting table
This contract concerns:
— the purchase of a large format UV/LED printing table, and a compatible digital cutting table with printer,
— the associated maintenance services and the purchase of consumables.
EU administrative appropriations
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The tenderer must enclose with its tender all the documents and information required in point III.1) 'Conditions for participation' of this notice and listed in Annex I 'Checklist of documents to be completed and provided' to the tender specifications.
Section IV: Procedure
Office pour les infrastructures et la logistique — Bruxelles, Cours Saint-Michel 23, 1040 Bruxelles, BELGIUM.
See point 4.3 of the invitation letter.
Section VI: Complementary information
108 months after the award.
1) The tender specification and additional documents (including questions and answers) will be available at the following Internet address: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=5458 - The website will be updated regularly and it is the responsibility of the tenderers to check for updates and changes during the opening period of the invitation to tender;
2) for British candidates or tenderers: please be aware that after the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the EU, the rules of access to EU procurement procedures of economic operators established in third countries will apply to candidates or tenderers established in the United Kingdom depending on the outcome of negotiations. If such access is not provided for by the legal provisions in force, candidates or tenderers from the United Kingdom could be excluded from the procurement procedure;
3) For further information on participating in invitations to tender and on the sequence of procedures for public procurement at the OIB, please consult the 'Guide for tenderers' and the brochure 'Doing business with the European Commission', accessible via the link: http://ec.europa.eu/oib/procurement_fr.htm
4) The contract consists of a 12-month direct contract for the purchase of the large format UV/LED printing table and the digital cutting table, and a 120-month framework contract for related maintenance services, as well as for the purchase of consumables. The 2 contracts will be awarded to the same contractor;
5) A mandatory site visit will be held in accordance with the terms provided for in point 4.2 of the invitation to tender.
Within 2 months of the plaintiff being notified or, failing this, of the date on which it became known to the plaintiff. A complaint made to the European Ombudsman neither suspends this period nor opens a new period for lodging appeals.