Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Germany-Cologne: Environmental Consultancy Support on Technical Issues Associated with Aircraft Noise
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Environmental Consultancy Support on Technical Issues Associated with Aircraft Noise
EASA is actively leading and contributing to various technical work programmes related to aviation noise at both the European level and within international bodies. EASA is also developing at EU level environmental requirements needed for new technologies not regulated by international standards. The purpose of the contemplated framework contract is to provide upon request all appropriate and high-level technical support to the Agency in order to successfully achieve the objectives of work programmes.
The following services shall be provided under this framework contract:
1) provision and presentation of technical input, including measurement campaigns to support on-going EU standards developments, and evaluation of input from stakeholders;
2) management and/or performance of both technical and administrative tasks within technical working groups;
3) support interface issues between the technical and modelling capabilities which need to work together in order to perform impact assessments;
4) provision of support to Agency representatives in leading and/or contributing to technical working groups;
5) development of input to summarise technical proposals and inform policymaking decisions; and
6) any other services linked to the subject of the contract.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information