Consultez notre page spéciale COVID-19 pour connaître les marchés liés aux besoins en matériel médical.
La conférence sur l’avenir de l’Europe vous donne l’occasion de partager vos idées et de façonner l’avenir de l’Europe. Faites entendre votre voix!
Germany-Eschborn: Foreign economic-aid-related services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
81276437-Support to Ganga Rejuvenation / India - Consultancy on River Basin Management and Environmental Flows Assessment in IndiaEU Water Partnership Action-
Based on a Memorandum of Understanding on Water Cooperation (signed in 2016), the India-EU Water Partnership (IEWP) has been established to advance the policy dialogue on water between the European Union and India. The IEWP aims to consolidate the political and strategic framework for a more coherent and effective cooperation between the EU and India on water management issues. Since 2017, the Action Development and Implementation Support to the India-EU Water Partnership (= IEWP Action) is being implemented. From the beginning, the BMZ and the EU commissioned GIZ with the related implementation of the IEWP Action in the form of co-financing. Since November 2020, GIZ is implementing the second phase of the Indo-German Technical Cooperation project Support to Ganga Rejuvenation, Phase II (SGR II) on behalf of the BMZ in conjunction with the Development and implementation support to the India-EU Water Partnership, Phase 2 (IEWP Action, Phase 2) through co-financing by the EU and BMZ. A Contractor is required to provide consulting services exclusively related to the IEWP Action to contribute to the cooperation between India and the EU regarding water-related issues, the further development of the IEWP and to flagging business opportunities for EU companies in India. The focus of the services required will be on River Basin Management and Environmental Flows Assessment to support an improved knowledge and experience exchange between Indian and EU stakeholders as well as a converge by India towards EU water policies and standards. A team of experts shall be provided by the Contractor for this purpose. Close coordination and consultation with the GIZ project team in India will be required.
GIZ Office, 46, Paschimi Vihar 00000 New Delhi 110057
A Contractor is required to provide consulting services related to the IEWP Action with the overall objective to facilitate the cooperation between India and the EU regarding water-related issues in order to further develop the overall IEWP and to flag business opportunities for EU companies in India. The Contractor shall support the achievement of the IEWP Action"s Specific Objective 1/Output 1.2, which holds a focus on River Basin Management and aims to strengthen a knowledge and experience exchange between Indian and EU stakeholders in order to facilitate a converge by India towards EU water policies and standards. The core of the required consultancy shall tackle a joint technical implementation in water resources and river basin management making use of EU good practices and expertise and also considering gender equality. The tasks of the consultancy are clustered in two work areas, namely River Basin Management (RBM) and Environmental Flows Assessments (E-Flows). Specific tasks related to RBM include the revision/detailing of the Tapi RBM plan considering a set of five Key Water Management Issues (KWMIs) as well as contribute to the gradual implementation of the Plan"s Programme of Measures, the development of an IEWP RBM Toolbox, conducting a risk assessment for the Ramganga Basin regarding the KWMI on hydrological alterations/water quantity (based on the related Tapi RBM Plan approach) and support the development of practical hands-on RBM trainings for capacity building. Specific tasks related to E-Flows include the completion of an E-Flows assessment in Ramganga basin, contributions to an improved E-Flows assessment method including an update of the IEWP E-Flows Guidance Document and the development of practical E-Flows trainings for capacity building.
The Contractor may be a single firm with local branches or a consortium of various consulting firms. The involvement of local consulting firms from India within subcontracting or joint venture arrangements will be permitted.
The overall duration of the Contract shall be 22 months from award of contract (anticipated from 01.02.2022 to 31.08.2023).
GIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
PI/2020/417-158 - Development and Implementation Partnership - phase II
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. Trading name and address, commercial register number, extract from the commercial register.
2. Eligibility declaration that no grounds for exclusion in Section 123, 124 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition (GWB) apply.
3. Eligibility declaration subcontractors if applicable.
4. Association clause if applicable.
1. Average annual turnover for the last three years (last-but-four financial year can be included in case of tenders held within 6 months of end of last financial year), at least: 500.000 EUR
2. Average number of employees and managers in the last three calendar years, at least 6 persons
1. The technical assessment is only based on reference projects with a minimum commission value of 150,000.00 EUR.
2. At least 3 reference projects in the technical field of water resources- and river basin management and at least 3 reference projects in the region in South-Eastern Asia and/or India in the last 3 years.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The communication takes place exclusively via the project area of the portal.
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as
1. the applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the contracting authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected,
2. complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice.
3. complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids,
4. more than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the contracting authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.