Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
United Kingdom-Matlock: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
CCP19029 Engagement of a System Implementer for a SAP Upgrade to the SAP Intelligent Suite
The Council is inviting tenders from system implementers who have worked with large organisations, ideally in the public sector, to undertake a SAP upgrade to the SAP Intelligent Suite. The Council wishes to engage a partner who can bring the appropriate experience, skills, knowledge and resources, to supplement the Council’s team.
The Council requires assistance in following areas:
• installation of S/4 and BW/4 systems,
• migration to SAP’s Intelligent Suite, including:
— migration (including customisations) of the current ECC Development system, quality assurance and production system to S/4 Hana, using the most appropriate method, this will include:
• HR compatibility packs to replicate current HCM functionality including: payroll, time evaluation, org management and personnel administration, workflows, HCM forms (automating where possible) and travel and expenses,
• use of time managers workplace and CATS, and
• upgrade of the embedded Opentext VIM system and Epi Use Data Sync Manager.
— configuration of procurement functionality within S/4, to replace that which is currently provided by SRM 7, to include:
• creation of organisation structures and approval workflows,
Purchase order options including catalogue, freetext, limit and service orders and configuration for stock and consumable items,
• creation of internal and punch-out catalogues,
• implementation of contracts functionality,
• implementation of sourcing and RFx functionality, and
• migration of any necessary data sets from SRM to S/4.
— migration of the existing Finance functionality to include; FICO, plant maintenance, project accounting, SCASE, and investment management,
— migration of the current BW development system, quality assurance and production system to BW/4 Hana, using the most appropriate method,
• including required reports and dataflows.
— implementation of SAP Fiori across all functional areas. This will provide a single point of entry to all used SAP systems,
— migration/implementation of appropriate roles and authorisations,
— upgrade of the solution manager development and production system,
— implementation of SAP IQ alongside BW/4 to support the Council’s SAP data management strategy,
— migration of the Council’s SAP Archiving solution to integrate with S/4, BW/4 and SAP IQ to support the Council’s data management strategy,
— advice and guidance on the technical change process (which will include the annual change freeze for LCP patching referenced in section 1.1.2 Current Situation),
— implementation of the new asset accounting depreciation engine,
— implementation of cash management,
— conversion of custom code, and
— conversion of custom LSMWs.
• information and advice to support service reviews and improve service delivery, where appropriate.
The following options are included within the scope of this procurement:
• implementation of SCP - SAP Cloud Platform,
• implementation of SAC – SAP Analytics Cloud,
• configuration of artificial intelligence and chat bots, and
• future development opportunities.
The contract term is anticipated to be up to 1 year.
The contract start date is anticipated to be October 2020 and the SAP upgrade will need to be completed by 30 September 2021.
The estimated maximum total value of the contract is GBP 1 500 000 over the whole life of the contract, including all options.
• implementation of SCP — SAP Cloud Platform,
The Council may take up these options with the contractor at any time during the contract period, subject to internal approval and processes. The responses in relation to these options will be evaluated as part of the tender response, but the pricing will not form part of the total evaluated cost.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
The Council will incorporate a minimum10 calendar days (or 15 if non-electronic or fax methods used) standstill period at the point information on the award of the contract is communicated to the relevant economic operators. Debriefing by the Council shall be in accordance with the Public Contracts Regulation 2015 (as amended) (the Regulations). Such information should be requested from the addressee in Section 1.1). If an appeal regarding the award of the contract has not been successfully resolved the Regulations provide for the aggrieved parties who are of the opinion that they have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the Regulations, to take action in the High Court (England, Wales and Northern Ireland). Any such action must be brought as soon as possible.