Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
La Conferencia sobre el Futuro de Europa le ofrece la oportunidad de compartir sus ideas y conformar el futuro de Europa. ¡Denos su opinión!
Reino Unido-Didcot: Servicios de consultoría en materia geológica y geofísica
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
Site Descriptive Model Development: Supply Chain Support for Capability Building Early Site Characterisation
This scope of work covers the site characterisation activities that would need to be undertaken by RWM from initial understanding based upon desk-based studies through initial seismic reflection surveys to the design, specification, permitting and planning for the initial boreholes for characterising an LSSR host rock in a sedimentary sequence.
This scope of work covers the site characterisation activities that would need to be undertaken by RWM from initial understanding based upon desk-based studies through initial seismic reflection surveys to the design, specification, permitting and planning for the initial boreholes for characterising an LSSR host rock in a sedimentary sequence. To achieve the desired outcomes set out in the introduction, we have identified the following areas of scope for this work:
1) Design a series of workshops and supporting work between workshops that will deliver the necessary understanding across the relevant teams in RWM (Approx Dec/Jan 2019/2020);
2) Deliver the workshops and supporting work in an efficient manner producing reports capturing the methodology, outputs and conclusions of each workshop (Approx Dec 2019 – Oct 2020);
3) Produce structured reports capturing the activities, processes and interactions between different functions in RWM and the supply chain necessary to deliver site characterisation (Approx Oct 2020 – Mar 2021);
4) Produce a report capturing the lessons learnt from the workshop approach to the testing to inform the planning of work package 3. (Approx Jan-Mar 2021);
5) Specific development of the work process maps for geosphere and gas research activities during the early part of site characterisation;
6) Specific development of the work process maps for hydrogeology/hydrogeochemistry related activities during the early part of site characterisation.
Option at RWM discretion:
1) Extend duration by up to 6 months; and/or
2) Include addition scope relating to data obtained from SKB on high strength rock.
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
Any appeals should be promptly brought to the attention of the contact specified in Section I) above and will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. Any appeals must be brought within the timescales specified by the applicable law, including without limitation, the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. In accordance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, the contracting authority will also incorporate a minimum 10 calendar day standstill period from the date information on award of contract is communicated to tenderers.