Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Bekanntmachung vergebener Aufträge – Sektoren
Ergebnisse des Vergabeverfahrens
Abschnitt I: Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/411
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Multi-Party Framework for Planning Consultancy Services
DPC wishes to establish a multi-party framework for planning consultancy services for Dublin Port Estate and other lands in DPC control. The anticipated services which may be required under the framework are more particularly set out in the procurement documents available on www.etenders.gov.ie
DPC wishes to establish a multi-party framework for planning consultancy services for Dublin Port Estate and other lands in DPC control. It is anticipated that the services may include (but not limited to):
(a) planning application preparation and co-ordination for DPC;
(b) assess sites from a planning perspective;
(c) appraise sites for potential DPC site acquisitions;
(d) advise on overall planning strategy;
(e) advise on land use planning and zoning issues;
(f) assist lead designer in finalisation of site master planning for particular projects;
(g) prepare and co-ordinate strategic infrastructure development applications to An Bord Pleanála;
(h) represent DPC in pre-application meetings and consultations with planning authorities;
(i) advise and co-ordinate planning appeals;
(j) provide expert advice at An Bord Pleanála oral hearings;
(k) manage and co-ordinate environmental impact assessment reports;
(l) coordinate and prepare appropriate assessments, natura impact statements under EU habitats directive;
(m) manage and co-ordinate traffic management surveys, traffic impact assessments, and mobility management plans;
(n) development contribution assessment and negotiation;
(o) make submissions on behalf of DPC to appropriate bodies in connection with local area development plans, Dublin City development plan, regional planning guidelines for the Greater Dublin Area, national strategy, national maritime strategy, etc.
(p) liaise and represent DPC, where appropriate, with An Bord Pleanála or other bodies re compulsory purchase orders;
(q) advise DPC in relation to planning aspects of proposed compulsory purchase orders against DPC;
(r) liaise with statutory bodies as required;
(s) in the event that DPC becomes a notified party to a planning application, represent DPC in observations on such an application;
(t) manage and co-ordinate specialist environmental and heritage sub-consultants, as required, in relation to other tasks in this list of services. e.g. arborists, ornithologists, archaeologists, etc.
(u) assist in the revision of the masterplan and its integration with Dublin City development plan; and
(v) prepare strategic environmental assessment if required on the masterplan.
Additional services which may be required include:
(a) monitor planning applications by third parties which could affect DPC;
(b) provide input to foreshore licence/ lease applications and their co-ordination with relevant authorities;
(c) monitor, advise, and regularly update on planning law and planning guideline changes that would be relevant to DPC.
Candidates should note this list is non-exhaustive and the successful tenderer may have to provide other planning consultancy services as requested by DPC during the framework period.
Contracts awarded under the framework may be subject to EU funds, details of which are not currently known, but will be advised at time of tender.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt V: Auftragsvergabe
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. DPC will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) The closing date for receipt of queries concerning this stage of the competition is 28.4.2019 at 12.00 (noon Irish-time). All queries should be sent through the eTenders messaging facility;
3) DPC will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers;
4) If for any reason it is not possible to admit to the framework agreement one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, DPC reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer(s) to join the framework agreement as appropriate.
This shall be without prejudice to the right of DPC to cancel this competitive process and/or initiate a new contract award procedure at its sole discretion.
5) At its absolute discretion, DPC may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time;
6) DPC reserves the right to successively reduce the number of operators during this negotiated procedure. DPC may gradually reduce the number of solutions to be discussed or tenders to be negotiated;
7)It is anticipated that 5 applicants will be invited to tender subject to the receipt of suitable PQQs;
8) DPC reserves the right to award the contract/framework on foot of the original tenders submitted without entering into negotiation stages.
The contract/framework is covered by the application of the remedies directive and the relevant standstill period applied at time of notification.