Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Greece-Thessaloniki: Provision of Event Management Services by a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO)
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Provision of Event Management Services by a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO)
The purpose of this contract is to acquire the services of a professional conference organiser to support Cedefop in the organisation of its events (conferences, seminars, workshops, other events). Services will need to cover physical, virtual and hybrid events.
Contractor’s premises, Cedefop’s premises, Brussels or EU presidency countries.
The services required for the different event formats (physical, virtual and hybrid) are the following:
1. provision of virtual event web platform and associated services;
2. technology support services for hybrid and physical events;
3. rental of technical equipment and support services;
4. participant management;
5. dedicated event webpage;
6. secure electronic voting;
7. on-site support (conference assistants);
9. catering services;
10. social and cultural programme;
11. event facilitators;
12. photographic and related services;
13. transfer and ground transportation;
15. other services needed
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
Within two months of the notification to the plaintiff, or, in absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the knowledge. A complaint to the European Ombudsman does not have as an effect either to suspend this period or to open a new period for lodging appeals.