Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Ireland-Courtmacsherry: Ships and similar vessels for the transport of persons or goods
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Passenger Vessel Supply and Delivery
Marine tour passenger vessel where the boat and hull is built to comply with Irish Department of Marine P5 and Class 6 Licenses. 42ft Cygnus Typhoon vessel or similar. Twin engine and minimum cruising speed of 16 knots.
P5 for 12 passengers and 3 crew.
Class 6 for 40 passengers and 2 crew.
Please download the detailed specification included in this publication which outlines the requirements.
A portion of the funding may be covered under the SECAD Partnership. SECAD provides a range of innovative and effective rural development and social inclusion supports to motivate and empower local communities to create a more vibrant, sustainable and inclusive society.
For any additional information, please navigate to their website https://www.secad.ie/
Please provide your quotation in the format of the attached quotation schedule. Quotations provided in alternative formats will not be accepted.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1) It will be a condition for the award of any contract by that the successful tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Revenue Commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12-month basis. In the case of a non-resident tenderer, a statement of suitability from the Revenue Commissioners will be required;
2) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications;
3) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended;
5) Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. We will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
6) Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted. Tenders may be submitted in English.
7) All queries regarding this tender must be submitted through the etenders messaging facility. Queries must be in question format. Responses will be circulated to those candidates/tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie. The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response.