Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
231901-2021 - Belgien-Brüssel: Produktion, prioritäre Beschaffungsoptionen und Lieferung von Covid-19-Impfstoffen, einschließlich angepasster Impfstoffe an SARS-CoV-2 Varianten und pädiatrischer Formeln für solche Impfstoffe für EU-Mitgliedstaaten
Irland-Dublin: Dienstleistungen von Architektur- und Ingenieurbüros sowie Vermessungsdienste
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Single Party Framework Agreement for the Provision of Services for Traffic Counts
Dublin City Council invites competent tenderers to tender for this framework using an open procedure. The Framework will be in place for 2 years from the date of signing this Framework. The Framework may be extended twice each extension for 12 months by mutual agreement. One tenderer will be admitted to the Framework. The tender is for carrying out annual traffic counts including the main annual traffic counts which are the Cordon Counts and the Quays Counts. Other counts may be needed during the course of the Framework. Dublin City Council is unable to state the total quantity of surveys that will be required; however, Dublin City Council can give approximate annual expenditure of 100 000 EUR over the last 4 years. The successful tenderer will be responsible for the design, implementation and monitoring of any traffic management necessary for the execution of the surveys. The survey data must be presented as stated in Section 3, Specification of Service Requirements.
Dublin City Council invites competent tenderers to tender for Single Party Framework Agreement, for the Provision of Services for Traffic Counts. Dublin City Council is using open procedure for the award of this Framework Agreement. Therefore, while all interested parties may submit a tender, only those demonstrating that they have the required level of financial, technical capacity and experience in carrying out the required detailed traffic counts, will have their tender considered. The Framework Agreement will be in place for 2 years from the date of signing the agreement. The Framework Agreement may be extended twice each extension for 12 months by mutual agreement. One tenderer will be admitted to the Framework Agreement. The tender is for carrying out annual traffic counts including the main annual traffic counts which are the Cordon Counts and the Quays Counts . Other counts may be needed during the course of the Framework Agreement. For the year 2016, there were 41 survey locations for the Cordon Counts which are carried out in the month of November and 61 survey locations for the Quays Counts which are carried out in the month of May. Dublin City Council is unable to state the total quantity of surveys that will be required under this Framework Agreement; however, Dublin City Council can give approximate annual expenditure of 100 000 EUR over the last 4 years. The successful tenderer will be responsible for the design, implementation and monitoring of any traffic management necessary for the execution of the surveys. The survey data must be presented as stated in Section 3, Specification of Service Requirements. Please refer to the attached documents for further details.
The Framework Agreement may be extended twice each extension for 12 months by mutual agreement.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
The date and time set out above is subject to change at the discretion of Dublin City Council.
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of the exemptions provided for in the Act.
2) It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful Tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Revenue Commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12 month basis. In the case of a non-resident Tenderer, a statement of suitability from the Revenue Commissioners will be required.
3) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
4) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
5) Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal
(www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept
Responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
6) The framework agreement is primarily for use by the Environment and Transportation Department but may be extended for use by other DCC divisions as requirements arise.
7) Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted. Tenderers are asked to include a return address on the packaging.
8) Suppliers should note the following when making their submission:
— To enable submission of multiple documents concurrently, download and install the ‘Upload
Manager ActiveX’ facility to your eTenders user profile.
— When using the ‘Upload Manager’ facility do not use the ‘Schedule’ option.
— Instead, use only the ‘Upload’ option, which will enable monitoring of the upload.
— Suppliers who do not use the Upload Manager can upload individual files, however please ensure to allow sufficient time for upload.
— There is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload.
— Should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 353 (0) 21 243 92 77 (9:00am – 17:30pm GMT)
9) Tenders may be submitted in English or in the Irish language.
10) All queries regarding this tender or process must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT ID: 143506) as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie. The details of the person making a query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted before Monday 7.1.2019 at 12:00 noon to enable issue of responses to all interested parties
11) Please note that where documents are made available in both PDF and Word format, in the event that there is any discrepancy between the documents, the PDF version will take precedence.