Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Norway-Stavanger: Subsea drilling work
Prior information notice
This notice is a call for competition
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Horisontal Directional Drilling for Landaff of Pipe in Naturgassparken i Øygarden for Northern Lights Project
The NL project is part of the Norwegian full-scale CCS project and based on Gassnova SF’s design basis with transport and storage of an annual volume of 1.5 Mt/y CO2. NL will receive liquid CO2 from Fortone ore more capture site(s) in Norway. Unallocated capacity will be made available for CO2 from other national and international capture sites. NL comprises ship transport of liquefied CO2 from the industrial capture sites, an onshore plant for receipt and temporary storage of liquefied CO2 from ships, export of CO2 through an offshore pipeline and injection and permanent storage in a reservoir under the seabed on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. The Onshore Plant at Naturgassparken in Øygarden will temporarily store liquid CO2 in storage vessels in the immediate vicinity of a new import quay. The liquid CO2 will be pumped from the storage vessels through an offshore pipeline to an injection well offshore https://northernlightsccs.com/
Engineering, procurement, and construction of horizontal directional drilling for landfall of CO2 pipe line for Northern Lights project at Naturgassparken in Øygarden.
Up to two pilots for further reaming allowing pull in of 12 3/4 "pipe line.
• length:539 m
• angel:44 deg
• diameter: 24“
• elevation inlet:+2,0 m
• elevation at sea bed: appr -260 m, appr 3 m above sea bottom
• installation of wire and plug, ready for pull in of pipe line
• ROV inspection at -230 m.
Parameters for length may be adjusted prior to start up.
In order to submit an application access to Equinors eSourcing portal Contiki is needed. Any interest shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18 July 2020. E-mail, marked with ‘Kvalifikasjonssøknad ENQ463870’, must contain company name and organisation unit number, name of contact person, e-mail address and mobile phone number. The application shall be submitted via Contiki.esource.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Contractor shall be registered in a relevant company registry:
• non-Norwegian contractors shall provide documentation that their company is legally registered in their country of origin;
• Norwegian suppliers shall provide a certificate of registration.
Contractor shall have the required economical and financial capacity to deliver the contract.
• copy of the last 2 years financial statements containing details to show that contractor has the economical capacity to fulfill the requirements as set forth in the contract.
Contractor shall be credit worthy.
• Credit rating of contractor which shall not be older than 2 months after the deadline for the submittal of this qualification. For Norwegian contractors the credit rating shall be provided by a company with a credit rating license from The Norwegian Data Protection Authority, see www.datatilsynet.no
• non-Norwegian contractors shall deliver a credit rating from a recognised credit agency. The result of the rating shall be presented as a graded value (letters or numbers) towards a defined scale. If the contractor, to fulfill this requirement, refers to a guarantee provided by a separate entity (e.g. a parent company) an equivalent credit rating shall be provided for such an entity.
• furthermore, a legally binding confirmation from said entity shall be provided wherein they accept joint liability for any responsibility under the contract.
Contractor, including subcontractors, shall have relevant experience from similar projects.
Contractor shall include relevant projects from the latest 5 years. The description of references shall include the following information:
• project description with description of extent/type of work and key parameters for drilling work and a confirmation that no diving activity was involved (only remote-controlled operation at sea bed),
• contract format,
• contractor’s responsibility and role in the project,
• contract value and duration,
• other relevant information.
Contractor, including subcontractors, shall have an organisation for execution of the work:
• contractor, and potential sub suppliers, shall have personnel with experience from similar/comparable projects. Including in this shall be a description of technical personnel and especially personnel for Engineering, Drilling and Quality Control;
• contractor shall include a description of contractors yearly manning level and number of personnel in management position during the past 3 years;
• contractor shall include A description of which part, and approximately value, of work being subject to potential subcontracting;
• contractor shall have relevant equipment required to perform the work by directional drilling with forward reaming in mountain with drilling diameter above 20";
• contractor shall provide safety statistics for the last 3 years.
Contractor and any subcontractors shall have implemented a quality system compliant with ISO 9001:2015:
• contractor shall provide documentation showing that its quality system is compliant with ISO 9001:2015
Contractor shall be registered in EPIM JQS and confirm that he is/will be qualified by Equinor.
If contractor is not registered, he shall do this in JQS https://epim.no/jqs/ and complete a self-assessment; ‘Capability Assessment’ form must be completed.
This will be described in tender documents.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Equinor ASA has set a deadline for when a petition for a temporary injunction against Equinor ASA's decision not to select a supplier must be issued to the District Court. The deadline is set to 15 days after notice is sent to the supplier.