Consultez notre page spéciale COVID-19 pour connaître les marchés liés aux besoins en matériel médical.
Royaume-Uni-Londres: Logiciels et systèmes d'information
Avis de marché
Section I: Pouvoir adjudicateur
Section II: Objet
Clinical Digital Solutions (CDS) for the Integrated Health Economy Framework
The scope of this framework agreement includes but is not limited to all clinical digital solutions plus any associated hardware or software.
This can be summarised as follows: patient administration system solutions, electronic health and care record solutions, pathology system solutions, radiology system solutions, pharmacy system solutions, AI and automation solutions, patient support system solutions, specialist clinical system solutions and shared care record system solutions.
The framework agreement will allow for further competition and direct award to all awarded suppliers. In order to facilitate direct award, this framework will require the submission of national list pricing that will be published in a catalogue to all potential Drawdown authorities in full and unrestricted.
The scope of this single lot framework agreement includes but is not limited to all clinical digital solutions plus any associated hardware or software.
Section IV: Procédure
Section VI: Renseignements complémentaires
The framework agreement can be accessed via agreement by LPP and shall include the following organisations in the United Kingdom and their respective statutory successors and organisations created as a result of structural re-organisations or organisational changes:
• Central government departments and their executive agencies (a list of such departments and executive agencies can be found at http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/government-business/government-ministers-responsibilities.aspx);
• Non-departmental public bodies (NDPBs) (a list of NDPBs can be found at Annex A to the Public Bodies Directory 2007 published by the cabinet office) which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/public-bodies-reform
• National Health Service (NHS) bodies, including Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS trusts, NHS foundation trusts, their subsidiaries, a special health authority and a local health board in England and Wales and other constituent bodies in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland including but not limited to the Scottish ambulance service.
Lists of all of such NHS bodies can be found at:
• All Local Authorities, a list of such authorities being available at: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Directories/Localcouncils/AToZOfLocalCouncils/DG_A-Z_LG
• All Combined Authorities, a list of such authorities being available at: https://www.local.gov.uk/topics/devolution/combined-authorities
• Police forces and other emergency services, including fire and rescue services, the maritime and Coast guard agency and other rescue authorities a list of police authorities and fire and rescue services can be found respectively at the following:
• Educational establishments i.e. schools maintained by local authorities; academies; city technology colleges; further education establishments, and universities.
• registered social landlords (RSLs), a list of such authorities being available at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/current-registered-providers-of-social-housing
• registered charities, as detailed at http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/
• devolved and other administrations within the British Isles, including those detailed at:
— (in the case of Scotland) http://scotland.gov.uk/Home and http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/
— (in the case of Wales) http://new.wales.gov.uk/
• Healthcare providers in the Channel Islands