Consultez notre page spéciale COVID-19 pour connaître les marchés liés aux besoins en matériel médical.
Royaume-Uni-Denbigh: Services de désherbage
Avis de marché
Section I: Pouvoir adjudicateur
Section II: Objet
Weedspray Contract 2021-2026
DCC wish to appoint a supplier to undertake weed spraying of the Urban road network throughout the County.
DCC wish to appoint a supplier to undertake weed spraying of the Urban road network throughout the County. This will include all roads described below:
— all roads subject to 30 mph speed limit (including ‘A’ and ‘B’ roads within the 30 mph limit);
— a list of additional Roads subject to 40 mph and 60 mph speed limit.
Weedspraying shall consist of spot treating any weed growth within the adopted highway comprising of the metalled footway and carriageway.
The contract will be for 12 months with the option to extend the Contract on an annual basis for a further 4 years.
The weed spray treatment will be undertaken twice a year although there maybe an occasion where additional full or partial treatments maybe required.
The contract will be for 12 months with the option to extend the contract on an annual basis for a further 4 years.
Section IV: Procédure
Section VI: Renseignements complémentaires
1) log in to Proactis at https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com
2) if you are already registered on the Proactis portal please login and start at step 14 of these instructions if not go to Step 3;
3) click the ‘Sign Up’ button at the bottom of the window;
4) enter your correct organisation name, address and primary contact details. You will need to create the organisation ID and user name. If you have a generic email address for your organisation e.g. email@example.com then please use this as the primary contact email address;
5) please make a note of the Organisation ID and User Name, then click ‘Register’;
6) you will receive an email asking you to ‘Click here to activate your account’. This takes you to enter organisation details;
7) please enter the information requested, click the ‘>’ on the screen and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details;
8) in the classification screen please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV Codes) that appear in the tender notice. Please ensure that the selected codes are relevant to your business to ensure that you get notification of opportunities that are of interest;
9) in the Buyers screen please select Denbighshire County Council (you may register with other organisations if you wish);
10) in the primary contact details screen please ensure that all information is complete. (Please see note 4 above);
11) accept the terms and conditions and then click ‘>’. This takes you to the welcome window;
12) in the finish screen please enter a new password and note all your login details for future reference;
13) now click ‘Complete Registration’ and you will enter the supplier network page;
14) on the centre of the screen click ‘Opportunities’. This will take you to the list of current opportunities available to you;
15) click the ‘>’ that relates to this notice, this will take you into the PQQ or tender request and click ‘Register Interest’. Note there may be several opportunities that appear on this screen, please
ensure that you select the correct one;
16) in the ‘Your Opportunities’ screen please note the closing time and date for completion of the relevant project. Please review the ‘Items’ tab (Tender stage only) and the documents tab (PQQ and Tender stages) as there will be information relating to the project held here. The documents are accessed by clicking the down arrow underneath the General tab. Please ensure that you download all documents to your PC as you will be required to complete and upload some of them as part of your submission. There are instructions on how to complete your submission in the guidance for bidders document;
17) you can now either create your response, or ‘Decline’ this opportunity.
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=105774.
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver community benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The community benefits included in this contract are:
Details provided in the Tender on Proactis portal.