Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
La Conferencia sobre el Futuro de Europa le ofrece la oportunidad de compartir sus ideas y conformar el futuro de Europa. ¡Denos su opinión!
Irlanda-Dublín: Servicios informáticos
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
Single Party Framework for the Provision of Corporate Website Re-Design, Development, Hosting and Support Services for the PSI
The contracting authority is inviting applications from suitably qualified service providers to submit their responses to this questionnaire for consideration for the tender stage for the provision of their services to deliver the re-design, development, hosting and support services for a new PSI corporate website.
The PSI’s vision is to develop a new website that will enable all users to identify and access the information they need as efficiently as possible. The website should present the PSI as a professional and transparent public organisation that can meet the needs of its different stakeholders with information that is easy to find, easy to understand and accessible on a range of devices.
Services sought include the design, development and implementation of the new PSI corporate website, hosting opportunity for the new website and for the provision of website support and maintenance services.
Further information is included in the qualification questionnaire.
Services sought include the design, development and implementation of the new PSI corporate website, hosting opportunity for the new website, and for the provision of website support and maintenance services. The key deliverables will include:
— provision of a comprehensive project plan detailing timelines and project management proposed for delivery of the new website,
— design, develop, test and implement the new website (fully responsive design) including identification of a suitable CMS (ideally an out of the box CMS solution rather than a proprietary one) to meet the PSI’s requirements, content transfer and user testing,
— provision of knowledge transfer and training to up to five PSI staff members who will have day-to-day responsibility for updating web content,
— outline a hosting solution for the new website with appropriate security and data protection arrangements, i.e. ISO27001 (or equivalent),
— establishment of a support and maintenance service arrangement.
The duration of the framework agreement will be for four (4) years. It is intended to award an initial contract for a period of two (2) years with the option to extend for 2 further periods of two (2) years each, subject to a maximum total duration of six (6) years, subject to satisfactory annual review of performance.
Following evaluation, at most subject to receipt of sufficient satisfactory responses, the top five (5) scoring applicants will be invited to tender, should that number qualify.
Please consult the associated documentation which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders and is available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 160963
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Please refer to documentation available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 160963
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications and to respond electronically to the competition. There is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document on etenders. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload or zipped;
3) Should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 353 (0) 21 243 92 77 (9.00 a.m.-17.30 p.m. GMT);
4) All queries regarding this tender requirement or process must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie using System ID 159569 as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those parties that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie
The details of the person making a query will not be disclosed when circulating the response;
5) This is the sole call for competition for this contract/framework;
6) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers;
7) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
8) It will be a condition of award that the successful tenderer is and remains tax compliant;
9) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
In accordance with Directive 89/665/EEC and the corresponding Amending Directive 2007/66/EC implemented by Irish Regulation 130 of 25.3.2010.