Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Belgium-Brussels: Supply of sustainably produced office materials and paper
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of sustainably produced office materials and paper
The purpose of this contract is the supply of sustainably produced office materials and paper.
Office supplies as well as printing and copying paper
BE, LU, FR, IE, IT, DE, NL, ES, PT, CZ, SE, UK
Supply of printing paper
BE, LU, IT
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
— the tenderer must enclose with his tender all the documents and information required in point III.1 'Conditions for participation' of this notice and listed in Annex I 'Checklist of documents to be completed and provided' to the tender specifications.
— the tenderer must in particular enclose a duly signed and dated solemn declaration stating that it is not in any of the situations which would exclude it from participating in a contract awarded by the European Union. The solemn declaration must take the form of the template published on the following page, in its entirety: http://ec.europa.eu/oib/procurement_fr.cfm
NB: the successful tenderer must, on pain of exclusion, provide the following documentary evidence in support of the solemn declaration prior to signing of the contract.
NB: if groupings are awarded the contract, they must provide the solemn declaration along with the supporting documents and information for each individual member.
The tenderer must provide:
— a copy of the financial statements (balance sheets and profit and loss accounts) for the last three financial periods, showing the annual pre-tax profit. If, for a valid reason, the tenderer is unable to provide these, it must enclose a statement as to annual pre-tax profits for the past 3 years. If the financial statements or the declaration show an average loss over the past 3 years, the tenderer must provide another document as proof of its financial and economic capacity, such as the appropriate guarantee from a third party (e.g. the parent company), statements from auditors, professional accountants or equivalent,
— statement as to specific annual turnover during the past 3 financial years related to this contract.
To be selected, the tenderer must provide proof of an average annual turnover for the past 3 financial years of:
lot 1: 5 600 000 EUR;
lot 2: 340 000 EUR.
— the tenderer must provide proof of the performance of three contracts, each with a minimum value of EUR 250 000 (for lot 1) and EUR 50 000 (for lot 2), in direct relation with the purpose of the contract, and which have been carried out over the past 3 years, with their amount, duration, start date and full contact details (contact name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) of their public or private recipients. This list must be accompanied by certificates of good performance from each beneficiary,
— The tenderer must provide for both lots an ISO 9001 certification or, failing that, a quality assurance manual for the entity with at least the following information: field and scope of application of the quality system; presentation of the company, activities, products, customers; documented statement from management on quality policy conducted, organisation chart of the entity’s staff structure, description of the processes and their interaction, and the procedures implemented.
To be selected, the tenderer must prove, for each of the three contracts, a minimum value of:
lot 1: 250 000 EUR;
lot 2: 50 000 EUR.
Section IV: Procedure
Office pour les Infrastructures et la Logistique — Bruxelles (OIB), Bâtiment CSM1, Cours Saint-Michel 23 (entrée côté Rue Père de Deken) — 1040 Bruxelles, Belgium.
One duly authorised representative per tenderer may attend the opening of tenders (a passport or identity card must be presented).
Tenderers wishing to attend must inform Unit OIB.02.002 Public Procurement, in writing (see address details given in point I.1), no later than 2 working days prior to the opening session.
Section VI: Complementary information
48 months after the award.
The specifications and additional documents (including questions and answers) will be available at the following web address: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=3157 Interested parties are invited to register via the website. They will then be notified by the online public procurement system of any updates available for this invitation to tender. Parties not registered on the site are requested to consult it regularly. The Commission cannot be held liable should tenderers not be aware of any additional information on this invitation to tender given on this website.
The website will be updated regularly and it is the responsibility of tenderers to check for any updates and modifications during the tendering period;
2) delivery of samples for lot 2: all tenders must be accompanied by samples of the 5 basic items as described in point 220.127.116.11 of the administrative clauses (Annex II), no later than the deadline for submission of tenders;
3) Additional information on contract terms, contract renewals, conditions for participation, minimum levels of capacity required, total estimated contract volume, etc. can be found in the specifications available on the aforementioned website. No paper version will be issued. EMAS-certified since 2005, the OIB adopts an environmentally friendly attitude. EMAS is the eco-management and audit scheme, the EU voluntary instrument used by organisations to improve their environmental performance;
4) Executive agencies may be included in the contract as contracting authorities (within a limit of 10 % of the total contract value and for all the executive agencies taken together) if, at the time of publication of this invitation to tender, they were not yet officially set up or in the process of being set up and, consequently, no formal designation could be specified in the invitation to tender documents;
5) For further information on participating in invitations to tender and on the sequence of procedures for public procurement at the OIB, please consult the 'Guide for tenderers' and the brochure 'Doing business with the European Commission', accessible via the link:
6) this contract is the subject of a joint procedure in which 37 other Institutions and Agencies take part as contracting authorities (see invitation to tender of the call for tenders).
Within 2 months of the plaintiff being notified or, failing this, of the date on which it became known to them. A complaint made to the European Ombudsman neither suspends this period nor opens a new period for lodging appeals.