Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Norway-Baerums Verk: Radiation monitors
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of multifunctional survey meters for the detection of RN materials
Supply of ten (10) multifunctional survey meters for the detection of RN materials (dosimeter-radiometer).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met:
- At least 20 % of all staff working for the Tenderer in the fields related to this tender must be permanent.
- A copy of certificate of compliance of Quality Management System with the ISO 9001-2008 standard or other internationally recognized equivalent.
- Copies of documents attesting the certification of the proposed equipment in Ukraine.
- Tenderer‘s questionnaire in the format indicated in the Annex ‘Tenderer‘s questionnaire’ of the tender documents, with the supporting documents for award criteria.
- Balance sheets for the previous 3 years.
- Profit and loss account (P and L) during the last 3 years. If such documents are not required by the legislation of the country of origin of the Tenderer, other financial statements for the specified period should be provided.
- Confirmation of solvency.
- The Tenderer‘s litigation history in the past 3 years and any present litigation. Such documentations shall include the parties to the litigation, its subject-matter, involved amounts and verdicts.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
- The averages of cash and/or cash equivalents at the beginning and end of the year must be positive.
- The average annual turnover of the Tenderer must exceed 100 000 EUR.
- A Tenderer should have implemented at least one (1) contract for the supply of personal protection equipment with a cumulative budget of at least 50 000 EUR over the last three (3) years.
- Compliance with the Contracting Authority‘s requirements to origin of goods.
- Detailed description of the supplies.
- Technical proposal related to the manufacture, testing, certification, packing, transportation, delivery, installation, commissioning, operator‘s workplace equipment, personnel training and warranty services.
- Proposal for after-sales services.
- Documented sufficient human resources whom are qualified as training personnel for the purchased equipment.
- Documented sufficient time resources to conduct effective training.
- Technical/technological resources and knowledge.
- Documented necessary experience.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information