Solidaridad de la Unión con Ucrania
Prozorro+: plataforma ucraniana de contratación pública
Anuncio de licitación – sectores especiales
Apartado I: Entidad adjudicadora
Apartado II: Objeto
Enterprise Storage and Server Framework
EirGrid Group is commencing a procurement process for the supply and installation of enterprise storage and server systems and related services.
The purpose of this procurement process is to put in place a framework to supply and install storage and server systems to enhance or replace EirGrid’s data centre infrastructure.
The requirements outlined below are not necessarily exhaustive and additional related requirements may be amended for invitation to tender as determined by EirGrid.
Candidates are invited to submit a qualification application for inclusion on the tender list in accordance with this PQQ.
The framework supplier shall provide:
— enterprise storage hardware,
— enterprise server hardware,
— enterprise management software,
— implementation and installation services,
— ongoing support and maintenance,
— consultancy services,
— account management,
— environmental design.
Ireland, NORTHERN IRELAND.
The successful tenderer will be required to provide:
— server hardware,
Please see information memorandum and pre-qualification questionnaire attached to this notice.
The initial contract period envisaged is 5 years with the possibility to extend annually up to a further 3 years, subject always to the satisfactory performance of the supplier.
The estimated spend of 12 000 000 EUR is taking into account the full duration of the contract including the possible extensions. The supplier may be required to provide hardware support and maintenance to any supplies purchased during the framework after the contract has expired.
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service;
3) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers;
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
5) It will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant and are in a position to produce a valid tax clearance certificate or eTax clearance from the revenue commissioners when requested;
6) If for any reason it is not possible to award the contract 1 or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, the contracting authority reserves the right to award the contract to the next ranked tenderer as appropriate.
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process or any contract awarded;
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended;
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
The contracting authority will not conclude this contract to which a standstill period applies in accordance with Council Directive 2014/25/EU, until after the expiry of the standstill period which commences on the day following the date of notification on concerned candidates and tenderers. The duration of the standstill period will be 14 calendar days where notifications are sent electronically or by fax and 16 calendar days where these are sent by any other means. The statutory instrument mentioned above provides that review procedures are available in the High Court to a person who has or has had an interest in obtaining the reviewable public contract and alleges that he or she has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed by an infringement of the law in relation in this contract.