Kijk op onze speciale pagina met aanbestedingen van medisch materiaal in verband met de coronacrisis.
Noorwegen-Oslo: Reparatie en onderhoud van centrale verwarming
Aankondiging van een opdracht
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende dienst
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
Procurement of a Framework Agreement for Equipment and Services for a Control Plant
The Norwegian Parliament would like to procure a framework agreement for the operation, maintenance, and upgrade of automation and a control plant.
A framework agreement will ensure service, maintenance and modernisation/further development of the existing installations, including work such as adaptations, programming and commissioning of all automation on the existing main plant, EX04 and EX0scada. There are currently 140 system pictures for main plants that are on EX04 and 142 system pictures on EX0scada. In addition, the framework agreement will include the production and installation of automation boards during the contract period.
Furthermore, the contract also includes the procurement of automation licences and relevant computer equipment (PCs) connected to the installations.
The contract shall also ensure the Norwegian Parliament a short response time for service personnel at times of acute need. Further details on the response time and other requirements for the delivery will be in the requirement specifications, but we expect that service personnel can be present in our premises at 8.00 on the day following notification, provided that this was sent by 16.00 the previous day.
Note that it is a contract requirement that the tenderer that signs the contract must have a 'Regin Gold Certified Itegrators' certification.
Afdeling III: Juridische, economische, financiële en technische inlichtingen
1) Economic and financial capacity — Requirement: tenderers are required to have good financial solidity.
1) Credit rating from an officially approved credit rating institution. The evaluation shall be based on the last known fiscal figures with an indication of how the credit rating has evolved during the past 3 years. The rating must not be more than 6 months from the deadline for receipt of tenders.
1) Experience — requirement: tenderers must have very good experience from similar deliveries.
Documented by: a short description of similar deliveries in the last 5 years.
The descriptions must, as a minimum, contain:
• the name of the customer and contact information for the customer;
• contract value and scope;
• date of the delivery;
• a short description of the delivery.
1) A short description of similar deliveries in the last 5 years.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen