Kijk op onze speciale pagina met aanbestedingen van medisch materiaal in verband met de coronacrisis.
Noorwegen-Oslo: Diensten voor ophalen van vuilnis
Aankondiging van een opdracht
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende dienst
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
Collection, Transport and Delivery of glass and Metal Packaging
Renovasjons- og gjenvinningsetaten [the Agency or Waste Management and Recycling] (REG) needs to procure collection of glass and metal packaging from the city's recycling stations, and transport these to an approved treatment plant for further material recycling. The procurement of the collection services is necessary for REG to be able to recycling glass and metal packaging.
As of 1 November 2020 there are 1 181 deployed collection units divided over 1 076 locations for glass and metal packaging in Oslo Municipality. The collection units are of varying sizes and are situated on public property, private property and in residential areas.
The contract duration is 2 years with an option for 1 year + 1 year + 1 year on verbatim terms.
REG needs to procure collection of glass and metal packaging from the city's recycling stations, and transport of these to approved treatment plants for further material recycling. The procurement of the collection services is necessary for REG to be able to recycling glass and metal packaging.
The contracting authority has the option to extend the contract for up to a further 1 year + 1 year + 1 year on verbatim terms.
Afdeling III: Juridische, economische, financiële en technische inlichtingen
• Tenderers must be a legally established company
• Norwegian companies: Company registration certificate
• Foreign tenderers: Verification that the company is registered in a trade register or company register as prescribed by the law of the country where the tenderer is established.
• The tenderer must have the economic capacity to carry out the assignment/contract.
• The company's last annual financial statements including notes, the board's annual report and audit report, as well as recent information of relevance to the company's fiscal numbers.
• The contracting authority retains the right to obtain a credit rating from Bisnode Credit, which will be used as a basis in the evaluation.
• experience is required from similar assignments;
• good implementation ability is required;
• a good and well-functioning quality and environmental management system is required.
• an overview of the primary deliveries relevant to the contract that the supplier has performed in the last 3 years, including the contract value, delivery date and name of the recipient;
• a description of the tenderer's average annual workforce and the number of employees in the management during the last 3 years;
• description of environmental management measures and quality assurance measures. Tenderers can document that the requirement is fulfilled by presenting a copy of relevant environment certificates/environmental standards, such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001, EMAS, Miljøfyrtårn (Eco-lighthouse), or equivalent, or by the tenderer attaching a description of the company's own system and routines.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen