EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
United Kingdom-Hillingdon: Construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Hillingdon is conducting the procurement using the Restricted Procedure for the purposes of appointing a contractor to carry out construction works for a Leisure Centre with 25 m swimming pool located at Harmondsworth Road/Rowleys Place, West Drayton, UB7 9LU.
The proposed works include the following:
1) Demolition of existing Youth Centre and Family Centre;
2) Erection of a new Leisure Centre (D2 use class) including:
— eight-lane 25 metre swimming pool and leisure pool,
— sports' hall with four marked courts,
— climbing wall and soft play area,
— gymnasium, exercise studios,
— health suite and cafe,
— outdoor sport pitch on the roof,
— multi-function space.
3) Associated soft and hard landscaping;
4) Single storey cycle store;
5) Erection of a double deck secure car park including the provision of 199 on-site parking spaces including 25 disabled spaces and 12 spaces designated to brown badge holders.
Uxbridge UB7 9LU.
The site for the proposed Leisure Centre is located at Harmondsworth Road/Rowleys Place, West Drayton, UB7 9LU.
As set out in the SQ.
As set out in the tender documents.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
25 000 000,00
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information