Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Norway-Bærums Verk: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses)
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of x-ray diffractometer
- X-Ray Diffractometer.
- X-Ray Diffractometer
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Information and documentation that is necessary to evaluate if the requirements are met:
- A minimum of 20% of all employees working for the tenderer in the fields connected to this tender must be employed on a permanent basis;
- Valid Quality Management System compliant to the ISO 9001-2008 standard or other equivalent standard;
- Equipment must be certified in Tajikistan or the home country.
List and brief description of selection criteria:
- The tenderer's questionnaire in the form in the appendix 'Tenderer's Questionnaire’ in the tender documentation, with supporting documents for the award criteria.
- Balance sheet documentation for the three previous years.
- Profit and loss accounting (P&L) for the last three years. If such documents are not legally required in the tenderer's country of origin, other financial insurances should be presented for the specific period.
- Confirmation of solvency
- Legal history for the last three years and any ongoing legal cases; the following documentation must include the parties in the court case, the case content, amounts involved and the judgements. Any minimum standard levels:
- The average of cash and / or cash equivalents at the beginning and end of the calendar year must be positive.
- Annual average turnover must exceed EUR 300,000.
- Tenderer must have implemented at least one contract for the supply of similar control and measuring instruments, with a cumulative budget of at least EUR 300 000, over the last three (3) years.
- Detailed description of provisions.
- Technical proposals connected to the delivery of equipment and warranty services.
- Proposal for after-sale-services.
Any minimum standard levels:
- Documented sufficient personnel resources, qualified to operate the purchased equipment.
- Technical / technological resources and knowledge.
- Documented necessary experience.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information