TED website is eForms-ready since 2.11.2022. Search changed: please adapt your predefined expert queries. Discover the changes in the site news and in the updated Help Pages
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Norway-Bærums Verk: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses)
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of x-ray diffractometer
- X-Ray Diffractometer.
- X-Ray Diffractometer
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Information and documentation that is necessary to evaluate if the requirements are met:
- A minimum of 20% of all employees working for the tenderer in the fields connected to this tender must be employed on a permanent basis;
- Valid Quality Management System compliant to the ISO 9001-2008 standard or other equivalent standard;
- Equipment must be certified in Tajikistan or the home country.
List and brief description of selection criteria:
- The tenderer's questionnaire in the form in the appendix 'Tenderer's Questionnaire’ in the tender documentation, with supporting documents for the award criteria.
- Balance sheet documentation for the three previous years.
- Profit and loss accounting (P&L) for the last three years. If such documents are not legally required in the tenderer's country of origin, other financial insurances should be presented for the specific period.
- Confirmation of solvency
- Legal history for the last three years and any ongoing legal cases; the following documentation must include the parties in the court case, the case content, amounts involved and the judgements. Any minimum standard levels:
- The average of cash and / or cash equivalents at the beginning and end of the calendar year must be positive.
- Annual average turnover must exceed EUR 300,000.
- Tenderer must have implemented at least one contract for the supply of similar control and measuring instruments, with a cumulative budget of at least EUR 300 000, over the last three (3) years.
- Detailed description of provisions.
- Technical proposals connected to the delivery of equipment and warranty services.
- Proposal for after-sale-services.
Any minimum standard levels:
- Documented sufficient personnel resources, qualified to operate the purchased equipment.
- Technical / technological resources and knowledge.
- Documented necessary experience.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information