Le site web TED est compatible avec les formulaires électroniques depuis le 2 novembre 2022. La fonction de recherche a changé: veuillez adapter vos requêtes en mode expert prédéfinies. Découvrez les changements dans les actualités du site et dans les pages d’aide mises à jour.
Solidarité de l’UE avec l’Ukraine
Prozorro+: plateforme ukrainienne des marchés publics
Irlande-Dublin: Véhicules de lutte contre l'incendie
Avis de marché
Section I: Pouvoir adjudicateur
Section II: Objet
Establishment of DPS in relation to Supply of Pre-owned Fire Appliances and Fire and specialist rescue and support vehicles
DFB and Dublin Civil Defence are seeking applications from firms who may be in a position to Source and Supply Previously Owned Fire Appliances and Fire and specialist rescue and support vehicles. An indicative specification for a Class B Fire Appliances is outlined in appendix 1, however this DPS may be utilised to procure other pre-owned Fire appliances and Fire and specialist rescue and support vehicles.
In summary the Goods which may be sourced under this DPS comprise:
• Pre-owned Fire appliances
• Pre-Owned Fire & Rescue vehicles
• Pre-owned Fire & rescue support vehicles
Please note the closing date for initial responses is Tuesday March 7 2022 at 12 noon. Applications after that date will be considered but may miss the first round of tenders.
DFB and Civil Defense are seeking applications from firms who may be in a position to Source and Supply Previously Owned Fire Appliances and Fire and specialist rescue and support vehicles. An indicative specification for a Class B Fire Appliances is outlined in appendix 1, however this DPS may be utilised to procure other pre-owned Fire appliances and Fire and specialist rescue and support vehicles.
All parties who meet the criteria in the DPS qualification questionnaire will be admitted to the DPS. Those who fail on any criteria may reapply at any time.
Section III: Renseignements d’ordre juridique, économique, financier et technique
Please see procurement documents available to download via www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 206613
Will be agreed with individual tenderers
Section IV: Procédure
Section VI: Renseignements complémentaires
1. Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of the exemptions provided for in the Acts.
2. It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful Tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Revenue Commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12 month basis. In the case of a non-resident Tenderer, a statement of suitability from the Revenue Commissioners will be required.
3. Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
4. Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
5. Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
6. The DPS is primarily for use by the Dublin Fire Brigade and Dublin Civil Defense but may also be extended for use by other divisions of Dublin City Council as requirements arise.
7. Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted. Tenders may be submitted in English or in the Irish language.
8. All queries regarding this tender must be submitted through the etenders messaging facility, RFT ID 206613. Queries must be in question format. Responses will be circulated to those candidates/tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie. The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 21st February 2022 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties and meet the initial closing date for responses.
9. Please note that where documents are made available in both PDF and Word format, in the event that there is any discrepancy between the documents, the PDF version will take precedence.