EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Norway-Stavanger: Boards and fuse boxes
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Delivery of ignition cupboards.
The contracting authority would like to enter into a framework agreement with one tenderer for the delivery of ignition cupboards. The delivery of the ignition cupboards also includes connecting equipment provided by the contracting authority (control units), engineering support for engineering design work, as well as service, alterations to, and maintenance of the products in accordance with the contracting authority's needs.
Maximum total value (maximum limit) for the framework agreement: NOK 30 million.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Tenderers must be registered in a company register, professional register or a trade register in the country where the tenderer is established.
Tenderers must have sufficient economic and financial capacity to fulfil the contract.
1) Tenderers must, at a minimum, achieve the rating credit worthy.
2) Tenderers must have (for 2020, 2019)
- an annual minimum turnover of NOK 20 million
- liquidity degree 1 > 1
1) Tenderers must have sufficient experience with comparable, relevant assignments.
2. Tenderers must have the competence to make Febdok calculations, including
- Selectivity assessments
- Short circuit calculations
- Contact voltage and voltage drop
3) Tenderers must have a quality assurance system that is suitable for the delivery and the risk involved.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information