EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
France-Paris La Défense: Structures and parts of structures
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Section II: Object
Supply of PV Structures
EDF Renouvelables launches a global tender for contracting a framework agreement to supply photovoltaic structures to be used for solar projects in France.
The procurement will consist in the following scope of supply:
— structure and foundation _ design and engineering,
— manufacturing and supply of steel structures, for the installation of photovoltaic modules, to be delivered in France between 2020 and 2023,
— supply shall include structures compliant with CRE regulation.
More details is available on https://pha.edf.com RFx_081625
— installation of the structures on site to get built up in 2020.
Option for a 12 month renewal.
— option for additional annual quantity above base quantity,
— option for a 12 month renewal.
The following options could be quoted separately:
— pull-out tests,
— structures installation,
— modules installation.
A part of the scope could be optional which would be described in the tender.
Applications must be submitted electronically via RFx_081625 through the EDF Renouvelables purchasing platform, called the purchasing portal, accessible via this link: https://pha.edf.com
In order to be able to access the purchasing portal and to apply for it, the candidate will have to register in advance on the platform.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
— company's description/presentation,
— corporate ownership and corporate structure details.
If the company is a subsidiary, the name of the parent company and ultimate parent company must be stated as well as the name of a French representative, if any.
The following cannot bid:
1) Those candidates who haven within the last 5 years, been handed down a final sentence for one of the offences provided for in Articles 222-38, 222-40, 226-13, 313-1 to 313-3, 314-1 to 314-3, 324-1 to 324-6, 413-9 to 413-12, 421-1 to 421-2-3, sub-paragraph 2 of Article 421-5, Article 433-1, sub-paragraph 2 of Article 433-2, sub-paragraph 8 of Article 434-9, sub-paragraph 2 of Article 434-9-1, Articles 435-3, 435-4, 435-9, 435-10, 441-1 to 441-7, 441-9, 445-1 and 450-1 of the French Penal Code, Article 1741 of the French General Tax Code and Articles L. 2339-2 to L. 2339-4, L. 2339-11-1 to L. 2339-11-3 of the French Defense Code and L. 317-8 of the French Interior Security Code;
2) Those candidates who have, within the last 5 years, been handed down a sentence listed on Report no 2 of the Criminal Records Bureau for the offences referred to in Articles L. 8221-1, L. 8221-3, L.8221-5, L.8231-1, L.8241-1, L. 8251-1 and L. 8251-2 of the French Labour Code;
3) Those candidates subject to the compulsory liquidation proceedings provided for in Article L. 640-1 of the French Commercial Code, those individuals whose personal bankruptcy has been pronounced under Article L.653-1 to L. 653-8 of the same code as well as those persons subject to equivalent proceedings under a foreign law jurisdiction. Candidates admitted to the compulsory reorganization proceedings laid down by Article L. 631-1 of the French Commercial Code or to equivalent proceedings under a foreign law jurisdiction must provide evidence that they have been authorized to continue their activities throughout the foreseeable term of execution of the contract;
4) Those candidates who, on 31 December of the year prior to that during which the tender is launched, had not fulfilled their obligations in terms of tax and social security declarations or had not paid the tax and contributions payable on that date. However, the following shall be regarded as eligible candidates: those candidates who, on 31 December of the year prior to that during which the tender is launched, had not paid the various amounts due on that date or provided any guarantees, but who had, before the date of the launch of the tender and without any enforcement measures having been taken by the accountant or the agency responsible for collection, either paid the said amounts or provided guarantees deemed sufficient by the accountant or the agency responsible for collection. Individuals who are legal or de facto directors of a legal entity that does not satisfy the conditions provided for in this subparagraph may not personally tender for a contract.
In order to provide evidence that it is not in one of the situations cited in points 1) to 4) above, the candidate must furnish a sworn statement (with the exact same law articles), dated and signed.
These conditions are applicable to the candidates and to each of the members of a group wishing to tender as a single candidate.
All evidences expected are mandatory. If not supplied, the candidate application shall not be considered.
— financial statements for the last 3 years,
— financial rating or analysis by an independent agency (Altares, D&B,...),
— if the candidate is owned by a company or a partnership which detains more than 50 % of its shares, the parent company will have to supply all documents testifying its financial ability.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
The average turnover for the last 3 years should be equivalent or above twice the amount of the considered scope.
Candidates must be able to prove that:
— they have several references of structures design and manufacturing in France and Europe, with at least 50 MW installed in France and 100 MW installed in Europe, and an experience of minimum 4 years. List of references to provide for at least the 4 previous years, including project names, installed power, location, customer, gross sales in euros, and type of equipment and/or works done by the candidate for each project,
— they are certified NF EN ISO9001 or equivalent, as well as NF EN ISO14001 or equivalent (valid certificates to provide),
— they have its own human resources in order not to subcontract more than 30 % of the scope of supply (amount and list of tasks subcontracted to provide, as well as an honor statement),
— they have sufficient resources (human, technical, financial) in order to provide the equipment and engineering. A minimum 3 pages report shall be provided,
— they have the capacity to read, write and understand French and/or English language (in the following fields: commercial, engineering, technical support). Honor statement to provide,
— they will be the company which will provide the design and equipment for the projects (contract transfer to another company not possible). Honor statement to provide,
— they have the capacity to deliver a 10 years guarantee (garantie decennale) in case their is integrating the mounting of the structures itself.
The conditions relating to financial guarantees will be presented in the administrative and specific clauses, however, EDF Renouvelables (EDF R) reserves the right to ask for the following guarantees:
1) Deposit refund bank guarantee covering the amount of the down payment that would eventually be paid to the candidate at the signing of the contract. This bank guarantee must be issued by institution/institution/bank approved by EDF R;
2) Bank performance guarantee covering the entire period of completion of the contract. This guarantee must be issued by institution/institution/bank approved by EDF R;
3) Guarantee mother house. However, if the candidate is not a subsidiary or the parent company is not in the ability to deliver a home warranty mother, the applicant must provide a bank guarantee issued by a school/institution/bank approved by EDF R.
Financing from own resources — payment under 45 days end of month or within 60 days net.
Candidates may be either single companies or consortiums.
In case the candidate is:
— a single company, description of qualification and experience of subcontractors (or potential subcontractors) to whom major parts of the services are going to be subcontracted, has to be included,
— a consortium, a consortium agreement or the project of consortium agreement has to be included.
The consortium shall be jointly and severally liable (‘conjoint et solidaire’) or with a jointly liable leader (‘mandataire solidaire’),
Conditions describes from III.1.1) to III.1.3) should apply to each member of the consortium.
A tenderer, which will submit an offer as member of a consortium or a joint-venture, may not submit an offer as single company or with another consortium or joint-venture.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Applicants must express their interest in this contract notice by logging on to the purchasing portal (http://pha.edf.com) and accessing the RFx_081625 information request, as well as, where appropriate, other relevant terms and conditions.
Any supplier can register on the Internet page: https://pha.edf.com. To register, the supplier has to fill in a questionnaire. Fields followed by * are mandatory an identification number is required:
For EU suppliers, the intra-community VAT number is mandatory.
For suppliers outside European Union, the national identification number (or DUNS number) is mandatory.
For French suppliers (except non-profit organizations), the SIRET number is mandatory.
Suppliers have to enter a main contact. By default, this contact will be registered as the administrator of the supplier’s record.
As soon as practical after receipt of any request for clarification through the purchasing portal RFx_081625, EDF Renouvelables shall respond through the purchasing portal mailbox. EDF Renouvelables's response (including an explanation of the request but without identifying the source of the enquiry) may be sent, as the case may be, to all prospective candidates.
If you have any difficulties to access the purchasing portal, please contact the helped whom will provide technical support.
The contact details are on the homepage of the Purchasing Portal: http://pha.edf.com