Teabe meditsiiniseadmete vajadusega seotud pakkumismenetluste kohta leiate COVID-19 teemaliselt veebilehelt.
Palun vastake 3 kiirele küsimusele, et aidata meil parandada statistikarežiimi ja võimaldada tulemuste nimekirjade eksportimist
Germany-Karlsruhe: Supply of actinium-225 for nuclear medicine applications
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of actinium-225 for nuclear medicine applications.
The JRC-Karlsruhe plans to award a framework contract for the supply of actinium-225. This actinium-225 is needed for the support of research (clinical trials and preclinical tests) in the field of targeted alpha-immunotherapy.
European Commission, JRC Karlsruhe, Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, GERMANY.
See the Internet address in point I.3.
There is no limit on the number of candidates.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1) The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=2198
2) Requests for further information are to be submitted exclusively in writing to the e-tendering website given in point I.3 of the contract notice under the heading ‘Questions and answers’ (click on ‘Ask a question’).
3) Additional information, including that just mentioned, will be published on the website given in point I.3 of the contract notice. The website is updated regularly and, during the tendering period, it is the responsibility of the candidates themselves to check for any updates or amendments.
4) The contracting authority is under no obligation to respond to requests for additional information received less than 6 working days before the date given in point IV.2.2 of the contract notice.
5) Participation in this call for tenders is also open to all natural and legal persons that are established in the Russian Federation.