TED website is eForms ready from today 02/11/2022. Search changed: please adapt your predefined expert queries. Discover the changes in the site news and in the updated Help Pages
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Unrevised Machine Translation
Lithuania-Vilnius: Repair and maintenance services of warships
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Docket repair services for Flyvenfisken patrol vessels
Docket repair services for patrol vessels
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Grounds for exclusion of providers:
1.The provider, any partner, subcontractor or other economic entity of the group of providers whose capacities are invoked, or their responsible person, who has been convicted of the following criminal offence:
(1) participating in, organising or directing a criminal organisation;
(2) bribery, influence trading, bribery;
(3) fraud, misappropriation of property, waste of property, fraudulent declaration of the activities of a legal person, misuse of credit, loan or targeted support for its intended purpose or order, credit fraud, misrepresentation of income, profits or property, failure to submit a declaration, report or other document, fraudulent keeping of accounts or abuse of such offences constituting an attack on the financial interests of the European Union within the meaning of Article 1 of the Convention on the protection of the European Communities’ financial interests;
(4) criminal bankruptcy;
(5) a terrorist offence and an offence related to terrorist activities;
(6) the legalisation of criminal assets;
(7) Trafficking in human beings, the purchase or sale of a child;
(8) an offence committed by a provider of another State as defined in the legislation of other States implementing the European Union legislation listed in Article 57(1) of Directive 2014/24/EU.
2. For failure to fulfil obligations relating to the payment of taxes, including social security contributions, in accordance with the country where the provider is registered.
3. The contractor, each partner of the group of suppliers, subcontractor or any other economic entity whose capacity is relied on has concluded agreements with other suppliers aimed at distorting competition in the procurement being carried out and the contracting authority has convincing evidence in this respect.
4. The supplier, each partner, subcontractor or other economic entity of the group of suppliers on whose capacities the capacity is relied upon, has been subject to a conflict of interest at the time of the procurement within the meaning of Article 21 of the Public Procurement Act.
5. There has been an infringement of competition within the meaning of Article 27(3) and (4) of the Public Procurement Act and the corresponding situation cannot be remedied.
6. The supplier, any partner in the group of suppliers, subcontractor or other economic entity relied on has concealed or provided false information regarding compliance with the requirements laid down in Articles 46 and 47 of the Public Procurement Act during the procurement procedures.
7. The contractor, each partner, subcontractor or other economic operator of the group of suppliers on whose capacities the capacity is relied upon, has acted unlawfully at the time of the procurement in order to influence the decisions of the contracting authority.
8. The supplier, each partner, subcontractor or other economic entity in the group of suppliers on whose capacities the capacity is invoked, has failed to perform or improperly performed the procurement contract, the contract with the contracting entity or the concession contract, which constitutes a material breach of the contract.
9. The provider, each partner, subcontractor or other entity of the group of providers on whose capacity is relied on has been guilty of professional misconduct in the event of breaches of financial reporting and auditing legislation by the provider, each partner of the group of providers, subcontractors or any other economic entity whose capacities are relied upon.
10. The provider, each partner, subcontractor or other economic entity of the group of providers whose capacities are relied on does not meet the minimum criteria for a reliable taxpayer laid down in Article 401(1) of the Law on Tax Administration of the Republic of Lithuania and is therefore deemed to have committed grave professional misconduct.
Performance of the contract shall be ensured by:
A bank guarantee or a guarantee from an insurance company covering at least 7 % (seven) % of the maximum cost, exclusive of VAT, specified in the annex to the contract.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information