Die TED-Website arbeitet ab heute (2.11.2022) mit eForms. Bei der Suche hat sich einiges geändert. Bitte passen Sie Ihre vorab festgelegten Expertenfragen an. Erfahren Sie mehr über die Änderungen auf der Seite „Aktuelles“ und den aktualisierten Hilfe-Seiten
Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Norwegen-Arendal: Diverse Dienstleistungen
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Consultant to analyse voluntary plastic waste initiatives in Indonesia
GRID-Arendal (www.grida.no) is a Norwegian non for-profit foundation that specializes in complex environmental issues. Its mission is to support environmentally sustainable development by communicating information that strengthens environmental management capacity and motivates decision-makers to act.
Plastic pollution is one of the global crises along with the climate change and loss of biodiversity. The South-East Asia has been repeatedly pointed out as one of the hotspots of plastic leakages into the marine environment. The reason is directly linked to non-existing or poor waste management systems of municipalities. Informal recycling sector is partly fulfilling this role by collecting recyclable plastics. In addition, since last few years many initiatives emerged by industrial countries to support waste management in South-East Asia.
GRID-Arendal is starting a project in Indonesia by looking into the waste management initiatives started by external actors and examine their support to waste picker communities and benefits to the environment.
The outcome of this project is a report which will present site-based evidence of the involvement and integrity of informal recycling sector in the plastic waste initiatives in Indonesia. In addition, the report will focus on the structural measures which could benefit the local informal recycling sector.
Objectives are to:
• Site-based evidence gathering and survey of informal recycling sector representatives.
• Propose structural measures which could benefit the local informal recycling sector
• Identify a series of key question that may warrant further analysis.
Outputs and activities
1. Select up to seven initiatives and map their geographical scope.
2. Systematic review of the initiatives in respect of their undertakings.
3. Undertake data collection (e.g., survey, interviews) with relevant stakeholders, specifically with the informal waste recycling sector.
4. Site-based data collection.
5. Write and review a report.
• Capacity to undertake and interpret research/investigation:
i. Exhibiting sufficient understanding of the waste management and social-economic aspects.
ii. Capacity to mobilise sufficient, appropriately qualified personnel to lead and undertake investigation in local communities.
iii. Undergo language barriers.
iv. Summarize an evidence report.
• Proven ability in:
i. Research, investigation and reporting.
ii. Data collection, management and interpretation.
iii. Writing project reports.
Requirements for submitting an Expression of Interest should include the following:
1. Detailed project proposal and financial offer based on daily rates (incl. VAT) for the contractual period.
2. Application should include a cover letter (1-page max) and curriculum vitae (including contact details of at least 2 referees for which similar work has been undertaken) of implementing staff.
3. Implementation timeline.
All interested parties must submit their offer by e-mail to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org) and mark in the subject: Consultant to analyse voluntary plastic waste initiatives in Indonesia.
Application deadline: 8 December 2022
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben