Die TED-Website arbeitet seit dem 2.11.2022 mit eForms. Bei der Suche hat sich einiges geändert. Bitte passen Sie Ihre vorab festgelegten Expertenfragen an. Erfahren Sie mehr über die Änderungen auf der Seite „Aktuelles“ und den aktualisierten Hilfe-Seiten.
Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Irland-Dublin: Unternehmens- und Managementberatung und zugehörige Dienste
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO FORM A PANEL TO SUPPORT THE INNOVATION EXCHANGE BY WAY OF A DYNAMIC PURCHASING SYSTEM (DPS)
Furthr is defining this DPS to establish an ongoing mechanism to enable new suppliers that meet the threshold to be added to the training panels that Furthr may wish to put in place over time. Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) is unlike a traditional framework for the supply of goods, works or services. A DPS is an electronic system which suppliers can join at any time.
This Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) will operate by way of mini-competition draw down and will be in place for four years. Tenderers can join or leave the DPS at any stage during this period in line with provisions for DPS in the procurement directives. Appendix 1 contains the breakdown of the desired programmes. The DPS framework will be used to govern each standalone drawdown.
LOT 1: Acquisition Services
This is an outward facing role with overall responsibility for acquisition and onboarding.
The required services include:
• Develop and manage pipeline
• Build relationships across external partners and organisations
• Oversee the companies, their onboarding and journey through the programme
• Oversees a consistent approach across all account mentors/coaches
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including SME acquisition
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders regularly to ensure they are kept briefed on deliverables
• Producing timely reporting of pipeline status throughout its life cycle.
LOT 2: Marketing Services
Responsibility will be assumed for designing and delivering internal and external communications for the Innovation Exchange to ensure a consistent and engaging message .
• Create and manage an annual communications roadmap
• Implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and deliver social campaigns to achieve the communications objectives
• Oversee the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
• Design and deliver communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
LOT 3: Account Coaches/Mentors
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all Corporate and SME account management issues
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships on behalf of The Innovation Exchange/
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key Corporates and SME’s executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Innovation Exchange solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key metrics (e.g. pipeline, deals in progress)
• Prepare regular reports on account status
LOT 4: Event Management
• Development of an annual event plan
• Management of all external vendors to deliver events
• Management of budget controls to ensure cost effective delivery of events
• Event planning; contracting; organising and coordinating with venues
• Logistical management of travel and accommodation
• Relationship management and communications
• Event health & safety and security
• Record keeping, data collecting, reporting and evaluation
LOT 5: Market Research
• The Innovation Exchange is looking to commission an organisation or consultant(s) to carry out research to inform its strategic marketing and customer development plan. The strategic marketing and audience development plan will support the organisation’s business plan and will aim to:
• Develop an understanding of the Corporate and SME markets in Ireland
• Research objectives
1. Explore SME and Corporate markets in Ireland
2. Complete a demographic profile of the market
3. Complete a market size and structure analysis
4. Develop a top level segmentation model
5. Develop a insight into Innovation within the sectors
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben