EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Poland-Warsaw: Multiple FWC with Reopening of Competition for Architectural and Engineering Services and for Fit-out and Reconstruction Projects for FRONTEX HQ and Other Real Estate Occupied by FRONTEX
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Multiple FWC with Reopening of Competition for Architectural and Engineering Services and for Fit-out and Reconstruction Projects for FRONTEX HQ and Other Real Estate Occupied by FRONTEX
The multiple framework service contract with reopening of competition will cover:
• provision of professional design, architectural, planning and engineering services, documentation and necessary permits (adjusting architectural plans, building systems etc.), and supervision of the projects in cooperation with FRONTEX;
• provision of execution of major maintenance and repairs, works, redecoration, restorations, dilapidations and fit-out in the FRONTEX HQ and any other real estate that FRONTEX may use or occupy in the future in or near Warsaw.
The FX HQ is located in Warsaw at Plac Europejski 6, Warsaw Spire Building B. Currently FRONTEX occupies the whole building of approximately 20 000 m2, consisting of 14 floors. Frontex also occupies six floors in adjacent Wronia 31 building, approximately 4 000 m2. Moreover, FRONTEX leases a number of underground archives/storages.
These are some examples of works that might be performed under this contract:
• provision of additional/new fixtures and fittings to a special purpose area: electricity works, new sockets and light points, ceiling works, wall design and painting;
• office space adjustments – merging of two cellular office rooms by removing a wall deconstruction including adjusting HVAC, lighting and electricity;
• creation of new floorboxes and cabling, and moving existing floorboxes;
• transformation of a storage room to an executive waiting area: HVAC adjustments, lighting and electricity adjustments, new finishings: carpet, ceiling, wall cladding, doors, windows, etc.;
• delivery and installation of doors and protective corners to the canteen kitchen;
• renovation of movable walls dividing meeting rooms;
• painting of office and conference floors;
• installation of disinfection liquid dispensers.
In the longer term, FRONTEX intends to move to a new Headquarter building. In the current HQ properties there will be a need to perform certain reinstatement works at lease end in order to restore the original condition of the property (including removal of FRONTEX’ signage and the removal of all damages caused by the placement and/or keeping of FRONTEX’ signage or equipment, removal of alterations, modifications or improvements conducted by FRONTEX during the Lease Term and indicated by the Landlord).
The duration of the FWC is 24 months with the possibility to prolong it maximum two times, each time for a period of 12 months and on the same conditions. The overall duration may not exceed 48 months.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
The tender opening session will take place on the date indicated in the Invitation to tender at the premises of FRONTEX, Plac Europejski 6, 00-844 Warsaw, POLAND or on-line.
Tenderers wishing to attend the opening session shall send a confirmation e-mail to the Procurement Sector (firstname.lastname@example.org). A maximum of one representative per tenderer may attend the opening session.
Section VI: Complementary information
‘In case of unavailability or disruptions in the functioning of the electronic means of communication provided in Section I.3) in the last five calendar days before the time limit for receipt indicated in Section IV.2.2), the contracting authority reserves the right to extend this time limit and publish the extension at the Internet address provided in Section I.3), without a preceding publication of a corrigendum to this notice. Economic operators interested in this procurement are invited to subscribe to the call for tenders at the address in Section I.3) in order to get notified when new information or documents are published.’
Within two months of the notification to the plaintiff, or, in absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the knowledge.