TED website is eForms-ready since 2.11.2022. Search changed: please adapt your predefined expert queries. Discover the changes in the site news and in the updated Help Pages
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Ukraine-Lviv: Low-floor buses
This contract will be financed by the European Investment Bank (EIB) and is subject to the EIB's Guide to Procurement.
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of new low-floor buses 12 meters length, including a set of mandatory spare parts, tools and related services
Supply of new a two-axle left hand drive full low floor city bus 12 m length with step-free access from all passenger doors, running with engine operating on 100% diesel fuel, width of 2,50 m (±50 mm), excluding the rear view mirrors and height of maximum 3,5 m, with the overall number of passengers (standing passengers – 8 passengers per m2 and sitting passengers): not less than 100. Sitting passengers: not less than 30. Places for wheelchairs: at least 1.
Lviv Municipal Bus Company №1, 1, Aviatsiyna Str., Lviv, Ukraine.
Supply of new low-floor buses 12 meters length, including a set of mandatory, consumables and wearing spare parts, a set of equipment and tools for maintenance and repair, and related services, up to a total budget of € 12 million, sales taxes and customs duties excluded, including:
- Supply of maintenance and repair equipment and tools;
- Supply of mandatory spare parts, and consumable and wearable spare parts;
- Delivery of documentation in line with sub-clause 15.9 of Technical Specification of Section VI, Supply Requirements;
- Supply of related services (commissioning and training);
- Incoterm Delivery conditions: EXW for goods from within the Contracting Authority’s country; CIP (final destination place, insurance included) for goods from outside the Contracting Authority’s country;
- A local preference for Goods shall apply.
The required date of arrival of the first delivery on the Project Site is no later than: 30 weeks from the date of the advance payment receipt by the Supplier. The required completion date is no later than: 47 weeks from the date of the advance payment receipt by the Supplier.
• A complete set of Tender Documents may be purchased on the submission of an application at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of € 200 EUR (two hundred euro), including VAT, or equivalent in Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) at the National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate the day of transfer.
• Payment of this non-refundable fee is to be made by bank transfer:
1) For participants from Ukraine, payment is made in Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) at the National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate the day of transfer to bank account:
Beneficiary: Lviv Municipal Bus Company №1
EDRPOU code: 23884071
Account number: UA 09 320478 00000000 26000125856
Beneficiary bank: JSB "UKRGASBANK"
2) For participants outside of Ukraine, payment is made in Euro to the following bank account:
Account number: UA093204780000000026000125856
Bank address: Ukraine, JSB "UKRGASBANK"Branch №290/13
Ukraine, 79026, Lviv, 98, Stryiska Str.
Intermediary account: 400886433201
Intermediary bank: COMMERZBANK AG
Correspondent Address: Neue Mainzer Strasse 32-36, 60261 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
• On request, against a faxed copy of the evidence of the remittance bearing the name of the project, the Tender Documents may be sent by courier service if the transport is previously ordered by the Tenderer in his country. The Contracting Authority bears no responsibility for the delivery in such a case. A register of potential tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
• In line with cl. 19 of the section 1 “Instruction to Tenders” and cl. 19 of the “Tender Data Sheet” in the tender documents, all tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 120,000 (one hundred twenty thousand euros) or equivalent in Ukrainian Hryvnia at the official rate established by the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of the tender security issue and must be submitted at the address indicated below no later than the time and date of the deadline for tender submission.
• All Tenders must be delivered in closed envelopes bearing the mention “Supply of new low-floor buses 12 meters length, including a set of mandatory, consumables and wearing spare parts, a set of equipment and tools for maintenance and repair, and related services, up to a total budget of € 12 million, sales taxes and customs duties excluded” to the office at the address below on or before on 03.03.2022 at 13:00 (local time). Tenders will be opened immediately in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
All contract performance conditions enclosed in Tender documentation. The contract shall be compliant with the Bank environment and social standards.
Section IV: Procedure
1, Aviatsiyna Street, 2nd floor, Lviv, 79040, Ukraine.
Tenderers may submit their Tenders by mail or by hand.
Tenderers shall not have the option of submitting their tenders electronically.
In case of sanitary restrictions, an addendum to this tender document will be sent to the participants having bought the tender documents and will detail the e-procedure for tender submission and bids opening.
Section VI: Complementary information