Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Germany-Darmstadt: Particle accelerators
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
FAIR Heating Jackets
At GSI currently one of the largest international Research Centers by the name of FAIR (Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research) is constructed. The UHV Pumping Groups for the new heavy ion synchrotron SIS100 contain Ion getter pumps. The required heating jackets for the ion getter pumps shall be procured by this tender.
31 units heating jackets
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
- Self-declaration of suitability pursuant to Sections 123, 124 GWB (To be submitted with the tender by means of self-declaration): Self-declaration of possessing the knowledge pursuant to Sections 123, 124 GWB is incorrect and that the cases mentioned therein do not apply - FAIR preprinted form
- Company presentation (To be submitted with the tender by means of self-declaration): "With the information asked for on the FAIR preprinted form, the number of employees over the previous three years - on the FAIR preprinted form under Company presentation"
- Information on overall revenues and order-specific revenue (To be submitted with the tender by means of self-declaration): Declaration of the total company turnover and the turnover in relation to the particular type of service to which the award relates, in both cases, in relation to the last 3 financial years - on the FAIR preprinted form under Company presentation.
- Proof of compulsory commercial/professional liability insurance (To be submitted with the tender by means of self-declaration): Information about the insurance provider and the amount of coverage on the FAIR preprinted form
- Description of reference projects (To be submitted with the tender by means of self-declaration): Description of three comparable reference projects, including the project data asked for on the FAIR preprinted form.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The tender documents are provided electronically on www.dtvp.de and can be downloaded there after free registration.
The contracting authority accepts the following types of bid submission:
Electronically in text form.
The submission of bids in electronic form is carried out in due time via the public procurement marketplace DTVP (Deutsches Vergabeportal).
In order to comply with the text form requirement pursuant to Section 126 b of the German Civil Code (BGB) when submitting bids, bidders must provide the following information:
- In the case of natural persons, the full name must be stated (§12 BGB).
- In the case of legal entities and trading companies (Section 17 BGB), the company name must be stated and the legal form. In addition, the full name of the employee submitting the bid on behalf of the company must be stated. The inclusion of a company logo is not sufficient.
- In the case of bidding consortia, the above information must be provided for each individual bidder.
information for each individual bidder.
It should be noted that the text form of Section 126 b of the German Civil Code (BGB) is only complied with in public procurement law if the requests to participate/bids are transmitted in encrypted form. An e-mail is not sufficient.
In the event of incorrect / incomplete information which violates the text form pursuant to § 126 b BGB, the bids will be excluded.
We would like to point out that in the case of any parallel applications for participation or bids from affiliated companies, attention must be paid to compliance with the principles of secret competition; at the latest upon request by the awarding authority, evidence must be provided that strict separation in terms of personnel, organization and structure was ensured during the preparation of the application for participation and bid documents (cf. e.g. OLG Düsseldorf, decision dated 13.04.2011 VII-Verg 4/11; VK Münster, decision dated 22.04.2015 - VK 1-12/15).
Note: If one of the required forms is not submitted in due form or time, this may lead to exclusion of the bid.
Missing or incomplete documents can be subsequently requested by the awarding authority; however, applicants cannot rely on a subsequent request being made.
Missing documents at the end will lead to exclusion.
The documents to be submitted will automatically be announced at the points provided for this purpose.
The applicants are made aware of the legal meaning of § 160, para. 3 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition, particularly its no. 4.
§ 160 Introduction, Application
(1) The public procurement tribunal shall initiate review procedures only upon application.
(2) Every undertaking which has an interest in the contract and claims that its rights under § 97 para. 7 were violated by non-compliance with the provisions governing the awarding of public contracts has the right to file an application. In doing so, it must be shown that the undertaking has suffered a loss, or may be about to suffer a loss, in consequence of the alleged violation of provisions governing the awarding of public contracts.
(3) The application is inadmissible, if
1. the applicant became aware of the violation of provisions governing the awarding of public contracts during the award procedure and did not object to the contracting entity without undue delay.
2. violations of provisions governing the awarding of public contracts which become apparent from the tender notice are not notified to the contracting entity by the end of the period specified in the notice for the submission of a tender or application.
3. violations of provisions governing the awarding of public contracts which only become apparent from the award documents are not notified to the contracting entity by the end of the period specified in the notice for the submission of a tender or application.
4. more than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the contracting entity that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 shall not apply to an application under § 101b (1) no. 2 to have the award contract declared ineffective. § 101a para. 1 sentence 2 shall remain unaffected.