The value provided in Section II.1.5) is only an estimate. We cannot guarantee to suppliers any business through this framework agreement.
As part of this contract notice the following documents can be
Accessed at https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/13aaced9-5012-4589-b1a1-b378bb77c355
1) ContracT notice transparency information for the agreement;
2) Contract notice authorised customer list;
3) Rights reserved for CCS framework;
4) Lot Structure and number of awards (if applicable).
Registering for access:
This procurement will be managed electronically via the eSourcing suite. This will be the route for sharing all information and communicating with potential providers. If you have recently registered on the eSourcing suite for another CCS procurement you can use the same account for this new procurement. If not, you will first need to register your organisation on the portal.
To register, you will need to:
1) Go to the URL:
2) Select the link ‘I am a new supplier’;
3) Read and agree to the portal user agreement;
4) Complete the registration form, providing information including:
— the full legal name of your organisation,
— your company registration number,
— your DUNS number — a unique 9-digit number provided to organisations free of charge by Dun and Bradstreet,
— user and contact details.
Once you have registered on the eSourcing tool, you will be able to express your interest in this specific procurement. Your registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done.
Note: If you require additional users from your organisation to see the invitation to tender ITT, do not repeat the above process as this will create a new separate organisation account; instead the registered user and add additional users to the existing supplier organisation account via ‘User Management’ ‘Manage users’ ‘Users’ ‘Create’.
Expressing an interest:
To express your interest in this procurement:
1) Login to the eSourcing Suite portal:
2) On the dashboard select the link ITTs Open to All Suppliers;
3) On the ‘ITTs Open to All Suppliers’ webpage you will see one or more procurement listed, click on the procurement name you wish to access;
4) Click on Express Interest at the top of the next screen;
5) You can now access the published documents in the portal.
For assistance please contact the eSourcing Help-desk operated by email at help@eSourcingsolution.co.uk or call 0800 069 8630.
On 2.4.2014 the Government introduced its Government Security Classifications (GSC) classification scheme which replaced the Government Protective Marking Scheme (GPMS). A key aspect of this was the reduction in the number of security classifications used.
All potential suppliers should make themselves aware of the changes as it may impact on this requirement. The link below to the Gov.uk website provides information on the GSC: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/government-security-classifications
Please be advised this procurement is exempt from Cyber Security Please refer to the Procurement Policy Note (PPN - page 5)