Diese Website wird derzeit vor dem Hintergrund des Austritts des Vereinigten Königreichs aus der Europäischen Union aktualisiert. Falls Inhalte diesem Austritt noch nicht Rechnung tragen, ist dies unbeabsichtigt und wird berichtigt.
Bekanntmachung vergebener Aufträge
Ergebnisse des Vergabeverfahrens
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/267
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Multi–Party Framework Agreements for Suppliers of Concrete and Bituminous Materials for Dublin City Council in Lots 1 and 2
The appointment of the following candidates to the multi–party framework agreements for suppliers of concrete and bituminous materials for Dublin City Council in Lots 1 and 2
Lot 1: Concrete
1) Kilsaran Concrete Piercetown, Dunboyne, Co. Meath;
2) Roadstone Ltd Fortunestown, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Lot 2: Bituminous materials
1) Lagan Asphalt Ltd Lagan Breedon House, Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Dublin 11, D11K2TP;
2) Roadstone Ltd Fortunestown, Tallaght, Dublin 24;
3) Tipper Services Ltd Thornfield House, Mount Seskin Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24;
4) Siac Bituminous Products Ltd Monastery Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
Dublin City Council proposes to award a Multi- party framework agreement for 4 years for each of the following lots. Suppliers can apply for as many lots as they want to.
Envisaged maximum number of participants to the Framework agreement per lot is 12.
Lot 1: Concrete;
Lot 2: Bituminous materials.
Supply of Ready Mixed Concrete
Dublin City Council Administrative Area.
Dublin City Council proposes to establish a multi- party framework agreement for 4 years for Lot 1 supply of concrete.
Please refer to the Specification and Pricing Schedule.
Please consult the associated documentation, which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders and is available from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT IP 158238
Supply of Bituminous Materials
Dublin City Council proposes to establish a multi- party framework agreement for 4 years for Lot 2 supply of bituminous materials.
Please refer to the specification and pricing schedule.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt V: Auftragsvergabe
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of the exemptions provided for in the Act;
2) It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid tax clearance certificate from the revenue commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12 month basis. In the case of a non-resident Tenderer, a statement of suitability from the Revenue Commissioners will be required;
3) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications;
4) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended;
5) Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
6) The contract/framework agreement* is primarily for use by the road maintenance services division but other departments within Dublin City Council may use it;
7) Suppliers should note the following when making their submission:
— to enable submission of multiple documents concurrently, download and install the ‘Upload Manager ActiveX’ facility to your eTenders user profile,
— when using the ‘Upload Manager’ facility do not use the ‘Schedule’ option,
— instead, use only the ‘Upload’ option, which will enable monitoring of the upload,
— suppliers who do not use the Upload Manager can upload individual files, however please ensure to allow sufficient time for upload,
— there is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload,
— should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email email@example.com or Tel. 353 (0) 21 243 92 77 (9 a.m.-17.30 p.m. GMT).
8) Tenders may be submitted in English or in the Irish language;
9) Please note that OJEU contracts are covered by the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA);
10) Appeals procedure: the body to whom appeals should be addressed is – The High Court, Four Courts, Inns Quay, Dublin 7;
11) All queries regarding this tender must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT 158238) as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those candidates/tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie. The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 12.00 noon on 12.11.2019 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties;
12) Please note that where documents are made available in both PDF and Word format, in the event that there is any discrepancy between the documents, the PDF version will take precedence.