Diese Website wird derzeit vor dem Hintergrund des Austritts des Vereinigten Königreichs aus der Europäischen Union aktualisiert. Falls Inhalte diesem Austritt noch nicht Rechnung tragen, ist dies unbeabsichtigt und wird berichtigt.
das Vereinigte Königreich-Aberdeen: Dienstleistungen des Sozialwesens und zugehörige Dienstleistungen
Soziale und andere besondere Dienstleistungen – öffentliche Aufträge
Bekanntmachung vergebener Aufträge
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00231
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Adult Carer Support Service
The Aberdeen City Health and Social Care Partnership require to carry out a tender to continue to support adult carers. The requirement is for the provision of support services that will encompass relevant legislative provisions under the Carers (Scotland) Act 2016 and deliver on the best value commitment.
The purpose of the service is to increase the accessibility, availability and variety of supports available to all adult carers in Aberdeen City.
Lot 1: Carers Support Service – Adult Carers over the Age of 18 Years
Lot 1: Carers support service – adult carers over the age of 18 years.
This service will work innovatively to co design services which enable the early identification of carers, and ensure accessibility to services and information to a wide range of people.
Lot 2: Carer Support Service – Enhanced Service for Adult Carers over the Age of 18 Years
Lot 2: Carer support service – enhanced service for adult carers over the age of 18 years
A service meeting all of the outcomes laid out in 1.4 of the service specification, and one which fulfils the requirements of 1.5.1 of the specification but in a situation where there is an added complexity. This could be the complexity of the cared for person, or where there is a co-dependency within a relationship between carer and cared for person, and more intensive and specialist support is required. Complexity of presentation will vary but could include:
— complexity due to substance or alcohol misuse,
— complexity due to mental health condition which may include dementia.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt V: Auftragsvergabe
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) The Council shall obtain a creditsafe credit check and will score bidders accordingly:
71-100 very low risk – accept;
51-70 low risk — accept;
30-50 moderate risk – subject to further discussion internally with the option to reject;
21-29 high risk – subject to further discussion internally with the option to reject;
1-20 very high risk – reject.
2) Please state current turnover (if contract value is over 50 % of reported turnover, further discussion will be had internally with the option to reject);
3) If you are under no obligation to publish accounts on companies house and/or do not have a comprehensive credit rating then provide audited financial accounts for the previous 2 years. Both quick and current ratios should be a minimum of 1:1.5 for the 2 successive years. Bidders whose ratios do not meet the minimum criteria will be rejected. Bidders who can provide audited accounts but chose not to do so shall be rejected;
4) Bidders who have been trading for less than one year and cannot provide audited accounts must submit the cash flow for the current year and a letter from the bank outlining the current cash and credit position for the current year and subsequent year. This will be subject to internal discussion with the option to reject;
5) If bidder still does not meet the financial criteria for consideration but has a parent company that does, the firm may still be eligible for consideration where their submission is supported by a parent company guarantee.
It is a requirement of this contract that bidders hold, or can commit to obtain prior to the commencement of any subsequently awarded contract, the types and levels of insurance indicated below:
Employer’s liability insurance = GBP[X]
Public liability insurance = GBP[X]
(add any others in the same format)
Economic operators may be excluded from this competition if they are in any of the situations referred to in Regulation 58 of the Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulations 2015.
This opportunity will require a TED number which can take up to 5 days from publishing this notice. Please allow that time before searching for the ITT on PCS-T.