Helfen Sie uns, die TED-Website zu verbessern, indem Sie an dieser kurzen Umfrage teilnehmen!
das Vereinigte Königreich-Irvine: Installation von Zentralheizungen
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00337
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Framework Agreement for Provision of Central Heating/Combined Central Heating and Electrical Wiring/Electrical Wiring Installations to Residential Properties at various Locations within North Ayrshire (Incorporating 1st Call-off)
North Ayrshire Council requires to deliver central heating and electrical rewiring installations to tenants of North Ayrshire in order to comply with and upgrade in line with Scottish Housing Quality Standards.
The works which will be carried out in occupied premises, comprises the upgrade of gas fired (or electric) full or partial central heating only/combined gas fired (or electric) central heating and electrical re-wiring installations.
This tender serves 2 purposes, to appoint successful contractors to a framework agreement which will be for a period of 3 years with an option to extend for 1 further year. And, to appoint a contractor for the initial works package for the upgrade of 1059 No central heating installations and 200 No electrical wiring installations to residential dwellings.
The framework agreement is for a period of 3 years with an option to extend for 1 further year.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
For Completion by Non-UK businesses only:
If required by the member state, bidders are required to be enrolled in the relevant professional or trade registers within the country in which they are established.
Bidders will be required to have a minimum yearly turnover of 740 000 GBP for the last 3 years in the business area covered by the contract.
Bidders who cannot meet the required level of turnover will be excluded from this tender.
Where turnover information is not available for the time period requested, the bidder will be required to state the date which they were set up/started trading.
It is a requirement of this contract that bidders hold or can commit to obtain prior to the commence of any subsequently awarded contract, the types and levels of insurance indicated below:
Employer’s (compulsory) liability insurance = 10 000 000 GBP;
Public liability insurance = 10 000 000 GBP;
Professional indemnity insurance = 1 000 000 GBP.
Bidders will be required to provide 2 examples of works carried out in the past 5 years that demonstrate that they have the relevant experience to deliver the work as described in part II.2.4) of this contract notice. The works must be of a similar value, size and scope including examples of works undertaken within occupied premises.
Unsatisfactory experience will result in a fail and exclusion from the tender process
Bidders must provide 2 satisfactory references for the same 2 contracts used in the bidder’s experience examples on the reference templates provided. References should be completed and signed by the previous customers.
If any of the referees score the bidder less than 2 the bidder will be excluded from the tender process.
Completed reference and experience templates must be uploaded into the general attachments area of the qualification envelope.
Bidders will be required to confirm whether they intend to subcontract and, if so, for what proportion of the contract.
Quality management procedures
1) The bidder must hold a UKAS (or equivalent) accredited independent third party certificate of compliance in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001 (or equivalent); or
2) A quality management policy authorised by their chief executive or equivalent. Please see the ESPD guidance documents in the instruction to tenderers document for full details.
Environmental management standards
1) The bidder must hold a UKAS (or equivalent) accredited independent third party certificate of compliance with BS EN ISO 14001 (or equivalent) or a valid EMAS (or equivalent) certificate; or
2) An environmental management policy authorised by their chief executive or equivalent.
Please see the ESPD Guidance within the instruction to tenderers document for full details.
Health and safety procedures
1) The bidder must hold a UKAS (or equivalent), accredited independent third party certificate of compliance in accordance with ISO 45001* (or equivalent) or have, within the last 12 months, successfully met the assessment requirements of a construction-related scheme in registered membership of the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) forum.
* Organisations certified to OHSAS 18001 will require to migrate to the new Standard before OHSAS 18001 is withdrawn in March 2021. NAC will continue to accept this standard until this date however the standard’s validity period and proposed contract period will be taken into account closer to the withdraw date; or
2) A health and safety policy authorised by their chief executive or equivalent and is regularly reviewed at a senior management level, which is relevant to the scale and scope of the contract.
Full details are contained within the ESPD guidance form within the Instructions to tenderers document.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
North Ayrshire Council have decided not to use lots for this tender for the reason(s) stated below:
Nature of the contract not suitable for lots.
The buyer is using PCS-Tender to conduct this ITT exercise. The project code is 15808.
For more information see: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/info/InfoCentre.aspx?ID=2343
The contracting authority does not intend to include a subcontract clause as part of community benefits (as per Section 25 of the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014) in this contract for the following reason:
Contractors will have their own subcontractors list to draw from community benefits are included in this requirement.
For more information see: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/info/InfoCentre.aspx?ID=2361
A summary of the expected community benefits has been provided as follows:
The community benefits for this contract are a pass/fail minimum requirement for:
— employability and training,
— supply chain engagement,
— community and education engagement.