Helfen Sie uns, die TED-Website zu verbessern, indem Sie an dieser kurzen Umfrage teilnehmen!
das Vereinigte Königreich-Hatfield: Verpflegungsdienste
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://nhs.bravosolution.co.uk/nhs_collaborative/web/login.html
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
HPFT, HCT — Catering Services
The Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT) and Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) (the ‘Authorities’) are joining together in a collaborative procurement, to procure their catering services, to a mixed multi-site, multi stakeholder portfolio. The authorities have a mix of inpatient, outpatient and administration areas making up their core service.
The preferred bidder will (subject to certain Trust specific variances) be awarded 2 identical catering service contracts, one with HPFT and the other with HCT. Both contracts will have a contract commencement date of 1.11.2020.
The catering service provision will be made up of the following sub-services:
1) Patient catering;
2) Non patient catering; and
The objectives of this procurement are as follows:
1) The provision of catering services which are supportive of, and enhance the diverse core services associated with the authorities property portfolios;
2) Provision of a quality catering service which represents value for money without compromising on quality and service delivery;
3) A transparent service provision in terms of both task delivery and cost;
4) The provision of continuity of service, processes, systems and procedures across all properties;
5) A consistent service delivery across the authorities diverse property portfolios;
6) A partnership approach with a catering service provider that delivers on service, and understands the explicit and implicit needs and values of the authorities;
7) A collaborative approach to catering service delivery which interfaces with the Authorities other FM service providers;
8) A service provider and supply chain members that can effectively manage multi-site stakeholder expectations; and
9) The provision of a flexible service delivery model, that considers the potential change in property footprint scheduled throughout the duration of the contracts.
The authorities are looking for a service provider who can deliver the above objectives within a healthcare environment, and who will embrace and work in partnership with both Trusts and their clients, so future aspirations can be exceeded.
Furthermore, the authorities require a service provider who appreciates that expectations and priorities of the catering service are unique to each type of property, and thus are expected to adopt an approach that is property specific, proactive and responsive.
The authorities are procuring additional facilities management services (hard facilities management and soft facilities management) under separate tender processes.
The authorities shall be entitled to extend the contract(s) on the expiry of the initial term in 2 further consecutive 12 month increments by giving the contractor written notice of each such extension no less than 3 months prior to the date on which the initial term, or the then current extended term, would have expired.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben