Det glæder os at kunne fortælle, at den nye version af TED-portalen bliver lanceret den 29. januar 2024 (skal bekræftes!) Er du interesseret i at få information om de nye funktioner og forbedringer og fordelene for brugerne? Gå ind og læs vores artikel – så bliver du klogere på det hele.
Der er i øjeblikket nogle fejl, der påvirker den måde, bekendtgørelser om e-formularer vises på. Vi arbejder på at løse problemet. Indtil det er løst, kan du finde mere information og vejledning på vores særlige side om problemet.
EU's solidaritet med Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukraines platform for offentlige udbud
Tilmelding er åben til vores 4. workshop med TED-genbrugere, den 14. december 2023
Danmark-København: Teknisk inspektion og prøvning
Kvalifikationsordning – forsyningsvirksomhed
Denne bekendtgørelse er en indkaldelse af tilbud
Del I: Ordregivende enhed
Del II: Genstand
Qualification system for railway services for Notified Bodies (NoBo) and Independant Safety Assessors (ISA).
A qualification system for railway services for combined or separated NoBo concerning verification of interoperability and ISA concerning safety assessment for the different subsystems in the railway system.
Del III: Juridiske, økonomiske, finansielle og tekniske oplysninger
Beside the ESPD, applicants areasked to submit the following:
1. The company must be notified as a NoBo according to the Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSI) concerned.
2. The ISA will need an approval from the National Safety Authority (NSA) for each specific task, which might be awarded to the ISA, where the ISA shall demonstrate that it fulfil the requirements described in Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No. 402/2013 on the common safety method for risk evaluation and assessment and repealing Regulation (EC) No. 352/2009, Annex II — amended at the Commission Regulation (EU) No. 2015/1136.
3. Experience with similar tasks as ISA and NoBo.
4. A statement of the applicant's key economic figures. A form for this statement can be found in the guidance for application on Banedanmark's website, www.bane.dk. Banedanmark reserves the right to later require the applicant's latest audited accounts incl. income statement and balance.
Re. 1) The applicant shall submit documentation for its notifications.
Re. 2) The applicant shall demonstrate that it can fulfil the requirements described in the Regulation, annex II. If the applicant is accredit it has to submit the accreditation. If the applicant is not accredit the applicant need an approval for each specific task. The applicant has to state which tasks it is able to execute.
Re. 3) The applicant has to give information about the most considerable tasks in the last three years. The applicant is free to choose between giving the references in the ESPD or as a list enclosed in the application.
Re. 4) The information must be confirmed by the applicant with signature and stamp. The applicant has to inform of turnover, return non assets, return non equity, operating margin, asset turnover, and equity ratio. The applicant can choose between the ESPD and the form in the guidance.
5. A short description of the firm/company and the organisation of the applicant (including a description of the ownership structure).
6. If the applicant relies on the capacities of other legal entities (e.g. a parent company or consortium), the applicant must submit the documentation mentioned in A-E from all the involved parties.
7. A service certificate (‘serviceattest’).
The applicant is recommended to read the guidance at www.bane.dk -> ‘erhverv’ -> ‘banedanmarks udbud’ -> ‘kvalifikationsordninger’ for more information.
Del IV: Procedure
Del VI: Supplerende oplysninger
Some of the contracts awarded under this qualification system may be in Danish and some may be in English. Applications must be handed in one electronic copy. Acceptance to the qualification system can lead to the applicant being invited to tender for projects. However, the applicant is not guaranteed such invitations. Applications must be handed in either Danish or English. However, pre-printed material, e.g. annual reports, can also be handed in in either Swedish, Norwegian or German. For each task, the NSA must approve the company as an ISA. At the NSA webpage: www.trafikstyrelsen.dk , the legal requirements for ISA are uploaded.