Questo sito utilizza i cookie per migliorare la navigazione. Scopri come usiamo i cookie e come è possibile modificare le impostazioni.
Mostra versione ridotta
Nepal-Katmandu: BEI - Opere civili per un impianto idroelettrico
First Date of Publication: 26.4.2019
Invitation for Bids
Loan Nos: 2990/2991-NEP (ADB) and FIN 8.2464 (EIB)
Contract No and Title: THL/01-P1/2075/076; Package 1- Headworks
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 9.6.2019, 12:00 (Nepal Standard Time)
1) The Government of Nepal has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the European Investment Bank (EIB) towards the cost of the Tanahu Hydropower Project. It is intended that parts of this financing will be used for eligible payments under the contract named above;
2) Tanahu Hydropower Limited, Kathmandu, NEPAL (hereafter referred as “the Employer”), invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for design, construction and rectifying of any defects of the works under the contract. This contract will include following main components:
(i) 140 m high concrete gravity dam with spillway, plunge pool and downstream auxiliary dam;
(ii) river diversion works comprising 2 diversion tunnels and temporary cofferdams;
(iii) slope stabilization/protection measures within the reservoir area;
(iv) grouting galleries; and
(v) spoil disposal areas.
3) International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with ADB's Single Stage 2 envelope bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the bidding document;
4) Only eligible bidders with, at least, the following key qualification, shall participate in the bidding:
(a) minimum average annual construction turnover of 70 000 000 US$ or equivalent calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the immediate last five (5) years (in case of participation as joint venture, 17 500 000 US$ for each partner and 28 000 000 US$ for one partner, and all partner combined shall meet the requirements of 70 000 000 US$);
(b) participation as a contractor, joint venture partner, or subcontractor, in at least two (2) contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed within the last ten (10) years prior to last date of bid submission and that are similar to the proposed works, where the value of the bidder’s participation under each contract exceeded 100 000 000 US$ or equivalent.
The similarity of the bidder’s participation shall be based on the physical size, nature of works, complexity, methods, technology or other characteristics as described in Section 6 (Employer’s Requirements).
For participation as joint venture, requirements are as follows:
(i) either 1 partner must meet requirement; or
(ii) any 2 partners must each demonstrate one (1) successfully or substantially completed contract of similar size and nature.
5) To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact:
Tanahu Hydropower Project
Trade Tower Building, Fourth Floor
Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone: +977 1 5111117, 5111118
Facsimile number: +977 1 5111121
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
6) To purchase the bidding documents, eligible bidders should write to the address above requesting the bidding documents of THL/01-P1/2075/076: Package 1: Headworks enclosing the original voucher certifying the payment of a non-refundable fee of 25 000,00 NRs (Twenty Five Thousand Rupees only) or 250,00 USD (Two Hundred Fifty US Dollars) to the current account No 062300000022524 at the Bank of Kathmandu, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal or any of its branches;
7) A pre-bid meeting will be held at the office of the employer in Kathmandu on 16.5.2019 at 1:00 p.m. (NST) to explain the bidding procedures and the scope of works of the project. Prior to the pre-bid meeting, a site visit will be organised by the employer on 15.5.2019;
8) Bids must be delivered to the address mentioned above on or before the deadline mentioned above together with a bid security in the amount indicated in bidding document section 2, bid data sheet,
Clause ITB 19.1
9) Technical bids will be opened at 1:00 p.m. (Nepal Standard Time), on the last day of bid submission in the presence of bidders’ representative who choose to attend at the address above, whereas the price bids shall remain sealed and unopened and will be held in custody of the employer until the specified time of their opening;
10) When comparing the bids, ADB’s domestic preference scheme shall not be applied in accordance with the provisions stipulated in the bidding document;
11) If the last date for submission of the bid falls on a public holiday, the next consecutive working day shall be applicable at the same time and venue without further announcement;
12) Bidders shall note that the employer reserves the right to accept or reject, any or all bids without assigning any reasons, whatsoever.