Solidarietà dell'UE con l'Ucraina
Prozorro+: piattaforma ucraina per gli appalti pubblici
Italy-Cuneo: Public-service buses
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Section II: Object
Supply of 35(+10 opt.)new factory cl.II buses fueled by diesel fuel from imm.to public serv.line;of which 23(+5 opt)between 11.80and12.20m CIG9278499B96;12(+5 opt)between 7.80and8.20m CIG9278644341
Purchase of n. 35 buses (+ 10 optional) divided as follows: n. 23 (+ 5 optional) with a length between 11.80 and 12.20 meters CIG 9278499B96 CUP C50B22000010008; n. 12 (+ 5 optional) of length between 7.80 and 8.20 meters CIG 9278644341 CUP C50B22000020008. Factory new class II fueled by Euro VI diesel, air-conditioned and set up for loading / transporting disabled people on wheelchairs, to be registered in public scheduled service.
Supply of n. 23 buses (+ 5 optional) brand new class II buses between 11.80 and 12.20m in length - CIG 9278499B96 - CUP C50B22000010008
Delivery of vehicles to Stp S.r.l. - headquarters in viale Milite Ignoto, 26/28 - Alessandria (AL)
Purchase of n. 23 buses (+ 5 optional) brand new, class II, category M3, fueled by Euro VI diesel, air-conditioned and set up for loading / transporting disabled people on wheelchairs, to be registered in public service, with a length between 11.80 and 12.20 meters and width between 2.50 and 2.55 meters, with maximum raised floor 870 mm - CIG 9278499B96 - CUP C50B22000010008
n. 23 certain vehicles; n. 5 optional vehicles at the discretion of the Contracting Authority
As required by the regional legislation indicated in point III.1.7, the contracts for the purchase of buses must be stipulated by 31/08/2022
Supply of n. 12 buses (+ 5 optional) new class II buses, length between 7.80 and 8.20m - CIG 9278644341- CUP C50B22000020008
Purchase of n. 12 buses (+ 5 optional) brand new, class II, category M3, fueled by Euro VI diesel, air-conditioned and set up for loading / transporting disabled people on wheelchairs, to be registered in public service, with a length between 7.80 and 8.20 meters and width between 2.20 and 2.40 meters, with partially lowered floor at the rear - CIG 9278644341- CUP C50B22000020008
n. 12 reliable vehicles; n. 5 optional vehicles at the discretion of the Contracting Authority
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
For the purposes of the existence of professional qualification, the competitors, if Italian citizens or citizens of another member state residing in Italy, must be registered in the Register of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture (CCIAA) for activities related to those covered by the tender. In order to demonstrate this requirement, it is necessary to provide a copy of the certificate of registration with the competent Chamber of Commerce, or a copy of the same through the declaration referred to in Presidential Decree 445/2000, or self-certification pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000 containing all the data relating to one's position at the Chamber of Commerce as required. Proof of registration, in accordance with the procedures in force in the country of residence, in one of the professional or commercial registers referred to in Annex XVI of Legislative Decree 50/2016 is required from the citizen of another Member State not resident in Italy, by means of a declaration sworn or according to the procedures in force in the member state in which it is established or by means of attestation, under its own responsibility, that the certificate produced has been issued by one of the professional or commercial registers established in the country in which it is resident. For temporary groupings or ordinary consortia already established or to be established, for the aggregation of network companies, or European Economic Interest Groups (EEIGs), the registration in the Register of Companies requested above must be owned by each of the grouped companies or who intend to group, consortium or who intend to consortium, or adhering to the network contract. In the event that the participant is not required to register with the Chamber of Commerce, the legal representative must declare, by self-certifying in accordance with Presidential Decree 445/2000, the non-existence of this obligation, attaching a copy of the deed of incorporation and the statute. The declarations pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000 must be accompanied by a photocopy of the identity document of the legal representative and / or any attorney
of the legal representative who makes the statements. In the event that the latter is to sign it is necessary to attach, under penalty of exclusion, a certified copy of the original of the relative power of attorney. In case of recourse to the institution of availment, the bidder must attach the documentation required by art. 89 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 50/2016.
For the purposes of the existence of the economic and financial capacity, the bidders must provide:
1) the declaration of at least two banking institutions proving that the competitor has met his commitments regularly and punctually; in the case of a temporary grouping, an ordinary consortium established or to be formed, these declarations of aggregation of network companies, or of EEIGs, must be presented by each company participating in the grouping or consortium;
2) copy of the financial statements referring to the last three years
For the purposes of the existence of the technical and professional capacity, the competitors must provide:
1) EXCLUSIVELY FOR LOT 1 - substitutive declaration of notary deed, pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000, of having carried out for each year, in the last 3 years prior to the publication of this announcement, supplies with good results in the EU context similar to the object of the tender of diesel-fueled buses, for a total contractual amount of not less than 2 (two) times the amount placed on the basis of the tender; this declaration must indicate the respective amounts, dates and recipients, public or private; in all cases of temporary and non-temporary groupings, consortia, ... (as mentioned above), this declaration must be presented by each company, and will be commensurate with its share of participation in the grouping;
2) EXCLUSIVELY FOR LOT 2 - substitutive declaration of notary deed, pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000, of having carried out in the last 3 years prior to the publication of this announcement, supplies with good results within the EU similar to the object of the tender for diesel-fueled buses; this declaration must indicate the respective amounts, dates and recipients, public or private; in all cases of temporary and non-temporary groupings, consortia, ... (as mentioned above), this declaration must be presented by each company, and will be commensurate with its share of participation in the grouping;
3) FOR BOTH LOTS - declaration concerning the overall turnover and the turnover of the sector, relating to the sale of new buses from the factory, with reference to the last three years.
Competitors must provide a declaration pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000:
- that the names of the subjects referred to in art. 80 Legislative Decree 50/2016, present in the structure of the company are: (name, surname, as, date and place of birth)
- that the subjects who left office in the last year, with respect to the publication of this procedure, are: (name, surname, as, date and place of birth)
- the non-existence of the situations indicated in art. 80 paragraph 1, letters a), b), c), d), e), f), g), of Legislative Decree 50/2016 (towards you and to your knowledge towards the subjects indicated above );
- pursuant to paragraph 2: the non-existence of causes of forfeiture, suspension or prohibition provided for by art. 67 of Legislative Decree 159/2011 or an attempted mafia infiltration pursuant to art. 84, paragraph 4, of the same decree;
- pursuant to paragraph 4: not to have committed serious violations, definitively ascertained;
- purs. to par. 5:indicate your situation
At the time of the offer, a provisional deposit must be presented to the extent and in the manner that will be indicated in the subsequent letter of invitation and / or special specifications sent to the selected candidates, in compliance with the provisions of Art. 93 of Legislative Decree 50/2016. The definitive deposit pursuant to art. 103 of Legislative Decree 50/2016
The purchase will be co-financed with the resources of the Regional Program (Piedmont Region) for investments in local public transport by road to be used on resources for the years 2021-2023.
Ref. DD.G.R. n. 5-2912 of February 26, 2021 and no. 78-4445 of 22 December 2021; D.D. 907 of 05 April 2022. The remaining amount will be paid with company funds.
Payment will be made under the conditions indicated in the tender documents.
At the moment STP is the assignee of resources such to cover the co-financing of the certain part from the FSC funds (CIPE98) destined for diesel vehicles
The optional part can be co-financed with funds deriving from subsequent D.G.R. / D.D. having the same purpose
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The procedure is regulated by Legislative Decree 50/2016 and by Legislative Decree 16/07/2020 n. 76 art. 2/8 with the changes introduced by the D.L. 31/05/2021 n. 77 art. 51.
The application form, complete with the required documentation, must be sent by registered mail, or by an authorized delivery agency or by hand to the following address: STP s.r.l. - Descent Bellavista, 15 / F - 12100 Cuneo, Italy, under penalty of exclusion within the deadline indicated in point IV.2.2. On the outside of the envelope, the indication of the sender must be indicated, as well as the words "Restricted procedure for the supply of public service buses - application form - FOR THE ATTENTION OF DR. MARCO CANAL BRUNET". The delivery of the package remains at the sole risk of the sender if, for any reason, it does not reach its destination in time.
The terms for the presentation of appeals are those established by current legislation.