L’Ufficio delle pubblicazioni dell’Unione europea sta aggiornando alcuni contenuti del sito alla luce dell'uscita del Regno Unito dall'Unione europea. L'eventuale presenza di contenuti che non riflettono tale uscita non è intenzionale e sarà corretta.
Norvegia-Oslo: Servizi di programmazione di software per il controllo del traffico ferroviario
Bando di gara – Servizi di pubblica utilità
Sezione I: Ente aggiudicatore
Indirizzo principale: http://www.sporveien.com
Indirizzo del profilo di committente: https://kgv.doffin.no/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/1128
Sezione II: Oggetto
New Signalling System CBTC
Sporveien AS is a municipal owned public transport operator of Oslo, Norway that operates and maintains Oslo Metro and Oslo Tramway, as well as owning several operating subsidiaries. Sporveien will through the project New Signalling System CBTC implement a new signalling system and an operation management and supervision system for the complete Oslo Metro network, including depots, the new line from Majorstuen to Fornebu (‘Fornebubanen’) and equipping and modifying the rolling stock.
The main objective of the project is to completely replace the Legacy Signalling Systems with a new CBTC signalling system and by this replacement increase the transport capacity for Oslo Metro and improve the safety and punctuality of the Oslo Metro operation. A final important goal of the project is that the CBTC System shall be adaptable to new needs as well as changes to the Oslo Metro infrastructure and rolling stock during the whole technical lifetime of the system.
Contracting authority intends to procure a new CBTC System comprising of the following main deliveries and functions:
— signalling and interlocking for the entire Oslo Metro network including Fornebubanen and depots,
— operation management and supervision system integrated in the operation control centre (OCC),
— CBTC integration in passenger trains and maintenance vehicles,
— automatic train operation (GoA2) for passenger trains and maintenance vehicles,
— updating of existing cab simulator to CBTC functionality,
— traffic management simulator.
The scope of work includes all deliveries and services required to replace the existing signalling and train control system with a new CBTC System. The delivery includes design, integration, installation, testing, commissioning, documentation, training and putting into service a complete and fully operational CBTC signalling system in Oslo Metro in accordance with agreed time schedule, including maintenance and support services of the CBTC System for 25 years after final acceptance.
Contracting authority will provide resources for first and second line of maintenance under the supervision and responsibility of contractor.
The candidates with the most relevant experience in delivering CBTC — signalling system projects will be selected.
Options related to CBTC functionality and supporting systems:
1) Crew management system — additional functions related to crew management;
2) Train and fleet management system — additional functionality related to train and fleet management;
3) GoA4 functionality — upgrade to enable driverless operation;
4) Unattended turnback for passenger trains — upgrade to enable unattended turnback at termini;
5) Onboard juridical recorder — delivery of juridical recorders for onboard installation;
6) Central juridical recorder — delivery of juridical recorder for the central system.
Options for new infrastructure projects:
11A) CBTC on new station at Majorstuen, included in system delivery — CBTC implementation on the new station early in the project;
11B) CBTC on new station at Majorstuen, not included in system delivery — CBTC implementation on the new station in the maintenance phase.
12) CBTC on Diakonhjemmet station — CBTC implementation on a new station;
13) CBTC on new line segment, Volvatsvingen — CBTC implementation for a new section of line;
14) CBTC on new line segment, Ensjøsvingen — CBTC implementation for a new section of line;
15) CBTC on new line segment, Sentrumstunnelen — CBTC implementation on new section of line.
Options for equipping and integrating additional rolling stock in CBTC System:
21) New passenger trains in CBTC System — CBTC implementation in passenger trains;
22) Additional GPMV2020’s in CBTC System — CBTC implementation in further GPMV2020 maintenance vehicles;
23) New maintenance vehicles in CBTC System — CBTC implementation in new types of maintenance vehicles.
Options for new, changed or additional infrastructure:
32.1) Level crossing protection system (LCPS) — supply, installation and integration of a new LCPS;
32.2) Additional point machine(s) for existing point — supply, installation and integration of new additional point machines on an already existing point;
32.3) New point machine(s) for new point — supply, installation and integration of point machines to new points that will be installed in the network;
32.4) New crossover with 2 point machines — supply, installation and integration new point machines and all necessary changes to the CBTC system to realise a new crossover;
32.5) Stopping points — changes to stopping points pattern in the CBTC system.
Options for modifications to rolling stock:
33.1) Update of safety-related parts of the CBTC System due to rolling stock modifications — update of CBTC system due to rolling stock modifications that changes the Guaranteed Emergency Brake Rate (GEBR);
33.2) Update of non-safety-related part of the CBTC System due to rolling stock modifications — updated of CBTC system to enable new signal to be forwarded from CBTC onboard to traffic management system or modification to the CBTC DMI layout.
Sezione III: Informazioni di carattere giuridico, economico, finanziario e tecnico
1) Candidate shall be a legally established company.
(a) candidate shall have solid financial standing;
(b) candidate shall have an average overall yearly turnover of 500 000 000 NOK .
3) Candidate shall demonstrate ethical conduct and corporate social responsibility for the delivery of CBTC systems;
4) Candidate shall have an adequate quality management system;
5) Candidate shall have implemented the latest versions of EN 50126/128/129 /159 in the quality management systems;
6) Candidate shall have an adequate HSE management system;
7) Candidate shall have an adequate information security management system;
8) Candidate shall have technical expertise and capacity to fulfil the Contract;
9) Candidate shall have knowledge of relevant standards and approval processes for the delivery;
10) Candidate shall have solid technical and professional maturity.
A minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 of the best qualified candidates will be invited to submit tenders. Contracting authority reserves the right to continue the procedure even if fewer than 3 candidates are qualified.
Selection criteria are the criteria that will be used for ranking and reduction of otherwise qualified candidates.
Candidate’s response to the selection criteria will be scored on a scale from 0 to 10. Candidates with the highest weighted total scores will be selected.
The criteria is: ‘The candidates with the most relevant experience in delivering CBTC — signalling system projects will be selected’.
This information is stated in the procurement documents.
This information is stated in the tender documents.
Contracting authority may require a group of economic operators to assume a specific legal form once it has been awarded the contract, to the extent that such a requirement is necessary for the satisfactory performance of the contract. The economic operators of the group shall be jointly liable for the execution of the contract.
Sezione IV: Procedura
Sezione VI: Altre informazioni
Any request for a preliminary injunction against contracting authority's decision to reject a request shall be submitted to the court within 15 days after such a notice is sent, ref. Public Procurement Regulation for the utilities sectors, FOR-2016-08-12-975 § 16-5.